Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Drug Compression Suggest ex. Melon & Mushroom Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDontMine

High Level players accumulate a higher number of Drug items, due to Bigger Farms, Higher Herbalism etc.

To Create a Higher Risk/Reward for High Level Players, Mules and even Raiders receiving items from these God Tier Bases, I was wondering If there would be a chance compression blocks such as Melon Blocks that are would be the third item in the Netherwart Block, Hay Bale style of Block (3x3)

Doing Math
15.5 per Wheat 108.5 Per Bale, 15.5x9=139.5 139.5/108.5 = ~1.2857x More for Breaking Down
14.76 per Netherwart 103.32 Per Block, 14.76x9=132.84 132.84/103.32 = ~1.2857x More

See the Trend?

[Concepts]

3.37 per Melon Slice 30.3 per Block, 38.99 per Block for just selling the 9 instead keeping the x1.2857

Mushroom Blocks I was planning on including to promote it back into the Farm Meta but that of course may have some opposition needing a Custom Crafting Plugin to receive the otherwise uncraftable or silk touch required Item. I would pick a 2x2 recipe instead of 3x3 as a balancing choice to keep the bone mealing of mushrooms silk touching the growth and selling it balanced
or even adding a new farming tactic to the game since auto bone meal farms debuffed in 1.5

at 2x2 it would be 62.76 per Block, 80.96 if not crafted
at 9x9 it would be 141.68 per Block 182.16 if not crafted

I even considered the idea of with a added Custom Crafting Plugin, condensed blocks would be available for Most Drugs similar to the Keys and Boss Souls being special items by their enchantment Different Colors of Enchanted Wool equaling 3x3 of different drugs ex.
Chorus Fruit Beetroot Carrots Sugar Cane Cocoa Beans Cactus Green

of Course adding these items for all for example would take Sugar, Paper, and Cookies out of the Meta, They could not be for those Blocks that do not have a refined of condensed version.

I didn't check the Donor Drug Dealers or the Prison sale numbers simply /drugs but would be willing to do the math for Staff in the case any form of this is implemented.

Very excited for next map as is everyone else

<3 iDontMine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.