play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

drug shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraftlord10

Contributor III
MVP+
hey guys i was thinking that if you added drug shops for high ranks that it would be cool like have one when you get to cook or drug lord or something because i do not think it is fair if a mule and a drug lord were selling in the same rooms i know there is the donor rank selling rooms but not everyone wants to be a vip or mvp it is just a suggestion leave what you think in the comments

Thanks Minecraftlord10 ;)

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
./buy in-game and purchase VIP or up for an increased sell price. Having a different person to sell to for every (or more than one) rank, there is just no point.

nyudhfcue

When you the prison gets fixed you will be able to sell for a higher price then mvp+ so its kind useless.

S

SquareAngle

If you are worried about the prefix, you can change it easily back to the drug rank you had before. Forgot the command, just ask someone in game. Also, VIP isn't that hard to save up for, only 1000 points in /shop and you get 10 points for each vote. There's 5 voting areas. 50 points you can gain each day (excluding buying points - about 750 per point - and other ways such as from vote party rewards). Therefore, it would take 20 days of consecutive voting for you to be able to buy VIP. Best way to get points really is to simply buy them. Though, you only get a 5 percent increase in drug selling profits. I recommend simply just selling at the prison, as you gain the most amount from selling drugs, and is available to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.