Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

EaSport's Base Building Bitches Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EaSports500

( All bases have one obsidian layer and water surrounding, which are both included in that chunk. So a 1 chunk, single cube base would have 14x14 of interior space.)
Hey you bunch of bitches i'm here to introduce my new service, EaSport's Base Building Bitches Co. This will be a simple service where either on this forum or in game you can tell me what type of base you're interested in. You will either have pre-designed options or custom options. These bases can take from one day to a week, depending on what you want. I do not by default do mob grinders, but if you really want one contact me on the server or through skype and I'll see what I can do. So let's get to it!

Pre-built Bases( Base sizes are listed as chunks, which is a 16x16 area. )

Design 1: basic chest/furnace room, 2 chunk. 1-4 floors of 2x2 chunks farm (crop of your choice, excluding chorus. Sugarcane costs extra) Full base with one floor farm is 50k, with additional 7.5k per floor.(9k per sugarcane floor)
Design 2: basic chest/furnace room, 2 chunks(includes auto furnaces) Enchanting room, 1 chunk. 1-5 floors of 4x4 chunks farm (crop of your choice, excluding chorus. Sugarcane costs extra) Full base with one floor is 80k, with additional 12k per floor(14k per sugarcane floor)
Design 3: chest/furnace room, 2x2 chunks. Includes chest protection and auto furnaces. Enchanting room, 1 chunk. 1-4 floors of 6x4 chunks farm (crop of your choice, excluding chorus. Sugarcane costs extra) Full base with one floor is 120k with additional 16k per floor (18k per sugarcane floor)

Custom bases

For a custom base you have to reply here on the forums.
Chest room(basic) 5k/chunk.(Custom design) 7.5k/chunk (Can vary depending on preferred block design)
Smelting room(basic/custom design) 5k/chunk, 7k/chunk if auto smelting.
Farm(2x2) 15k/floor, 17k/cane floor
(3x3) 23k/floor, 25k/cane floor
(4x4) 30k/floor, 33k/cane floor

For anything larger than 4x4 contact me in game or on skype.
Enchanting room, 15k

If you want empty chunks for other room types, take farm $/floor and subtract 5k
For any other room types contact me.

This is all I have for now. If you have any ideas/suggestions, contact me in game, on skype, or reply here. Prices will most likely change based on feedback. These bases can take anywhere from one day to a week, I have a personal life. My skype is campdachris if you need to contact me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.