Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Edit's Handy Banking

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
upload_2017-3-12_2-15-40.png

Whether you are trying to save money and you don't want to spend it or if you want to keep a low profile, you can store money in Edit's Handy Banking services.

This service is 100% free and you are guaranteed that your money will be kept in a safe place.
All banking accounts are kept good track of.
If you decide to make an account with us then you can ask for your balance, withdraw and/or deposit.However, this may take up to 24 hours for a response.
Shortly, we will be adding an interest rate of which you will gain money for having money in the bank.
Rate this service here!
upload_2017-3-28_23-14-28.png

T&C's (Coming Soon!)
Create a Support Ticket

Last edited:

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
This would have been great before I cf'd away over 4mil in 2 days

EDIT: I cf'd another 4mil away roughly an hour ago. BUT if I had been smart and invested in edits bank I could still have my money!

Last edited:

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Deposited money into the bank! Safe and Secure!!! 10/10!

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
  • GRlMEZ
  • Ziexd
  • TastyKMS
  • TheodorIwelu
  • IanPFink
  • Craig2
  • Rektless_Gamer
  • TimJ_9
  • thomaspitman

Last edited:

ShadyTies

MVP
ShadyTie's Application for Chief Financial Officer

Dear Mr. Edit,

The following is my cover letter / application to be the Chief Financial Officer at your bank. I had first heard about your bank earlier this week while I was playing. I thought that the idea of a Minecraft Bank was a fascinating idea. Minecraft is a game of creativity, and making whatever you want. I could have never imagined that the players of MCD would created financial institutions, but here we are.

I would like to join your bank because I believe it is an institution for the greater good. Your service helps the average MCD player become financially stable, and I believe there is nothing better than being financial stable with virtual currency. I am extremely experienced in the Minecraft Financial industry. I was the CEO of a large lending company that loaned out over 15 million dollars to the players of MCD. I think with my economic expertise, your banking service can be a beneficial tool for the MCD economy. I would think of innovative ways to create new services for your customers, while maintaining free accounts. Bringing me on as your CFO will be a great addition to an already great service. I hope that you look over my application and consider me for the Chief Financial Officer of Edit's Handy Bank.

Thank You.
Sincerely,

Mr. S. Ties

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
ShadyTie's Application for Chief Financial Officer

Dear Mr. Edit,

The following is my cover letter / application to be the Chief Financial Officer at your bank. I had first heard about your bank earlier this week while I was playing. I thought that the idea of a Minecraft Bank was a fascinating idea. Minecraft is a game of creativity, and making whatever you want. I could have never imagined that the players of MCD would created financial institutions, but here we are.

I would like to join your bank because I believe it is an institution for the greater good. Your service helps the average MCD player become financially stable, and I believe there is nothing better than being financial stable with virtual currency. I am extremely experienced in the Minecraft Financial industry. I was the CEO of a large lending company that loaned out over 15 million dollars to the players of MCD. I think with my economic expertise, your banking service can be a beneficial tool for the MCD economy. I would think of innovative ways to create new services for your customers, while maintaining free accounts. Bringing me on as your CFO will be a great addition to an already great service. I hope that you look over my application and consider me for the Chief Financial Officer of Edit's Handy Bank.

Thank You.
Sincerely,

Mr. S. Ties
Thanks for that! You have been accepted as CFO. You have been sent a conversation of the details about this position.

Burrito2

MVP
Craig2's Application for Head of Customer Relations

Dear Mr. Edit,

Firstly I would like commend someone of your great intelligence for the intuitive to strive forward and take monopoly power in this industry. It has come to my attention the availability of this position has come about and I feel that I am the right man for the job. This enterprise is the perfect place for me and I would like to furthermore contribute and bring this bank forwards and on top.

As we all know people can get very aggressive and agitated when not treated right by customer service. This is where I come in, my soft soothing voice will surely be able to come of use when it comes to handling these situations. As a very experienced Media and Customer relations persons I feel that my expertise will be utilized at your job offering.

My colourful array of work experience is very extensive when it comes down to the fine details. I worked at Microsoft for 5 years and excelled at everything I did, whether it came to washing the urinals or cleaning the most basic employees teeth them I did it all. This has helped me to gain a wide variety of experience and has helped me to be able to deal with a lot of verbal and physical abuse, this would certainly come into hand when dealing with angry customers.

Yours Sincerely,

Calvin-Coolidge.png

Mr. Bartholomew. Craig2

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Craig2's Application for Head of Customer Relations

Dear Mr. Edit,

Firstly I would like commend someone of your great intelligence for the intuitive to strive forward and take monopoly power in this industry. It has come to my attention the availability of this position has come about and I feel that I am the right man for the job. This enterprise is the perfect place for me and I would like to furthermore contribute and bring this bank forwards and on top.

As we all know people can get very aggressive and agitated when not treated right by customer service. This is where I come in, my soft soothing voice will surely be able to come of use when it comes to handling these situations. As a very experienced Media and Customer relations persons I feel that my expertise will be utilized at your job offering.

My colourful array of work experience is very extensive when it comes down to the fine details. I worked at Microsoft for 5 years and excelled at everything I did, whether it came to washing the urinals or cleaning the most basic employees teeth them I did it all. This has helped me to gain a wide variety of experience and has helped me to be able to deal with a lot of verbal and physical abuse, this would certainly come into hand when dealing with angry customers.

Yours Sincerely,

Calvin-Coolidge.png

Mr. Bartholomew. Craig2

Denied. We do not like liars working for our team.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
You should give something to the person who has the most in the bank :)

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
MarKeeys's Application for the position : Banking Statistician

I'm asian.

Sincerely yours,
Mark

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Edit's Handy Banking Services
Terms and Conditions
Terms of Use

CEO: GotEdit
Introduction:
This post contains the terms and conditions to Edit's Handy Banking.
Please read these conditions carefully and keep them in a safe place as you may want to refer to them in the future although you can request all appropriate information together with a copy of the conditions, the account terms and full details about the services at any time by using our online support desk.
Click here

For all players:

By creating an account, you agree to the following:
There are some stipulations regarding banking transactions.

• Accounts containing funds under $2,500,000 must endure a 24 hour wait period after deposit before a withdrawal can be made, lest a 10% withdrawal fee shall be incurred.
  • Accounts with balances equaling $2,500,000 or over will be able to withdraw funds immediately after depositing with no fee so long as the account remains equal to or over $2,500,000.
  • The initial $2,500,000 must still remain in the account for the 24 hour holding period, lest the 10% withdrawal fee be incurred.
  • Edit's Handy Banking (EHB) is not responsible for lost or corrupt assets, and the loser of said assets may not receive compensation.
  • There is no minimum balance required to keep a free account, and deposits can be made whenever you like!
  • You can simply make a support ticket and a member of our personal staff team will be with you shortly.
  • If you want to make a deposit, withdraw or check your balance you must create a support ticket here.
  • Thank you for business, any questions, comments, or concerns, contact our support by clicking THIS.
  • Deposits must be more than $100k
For cops only:
Upon creating an account as a cop, you agree to the following:

• You agree to all above Player Conditions
  • Any money made as a cop must be used when you are in the cop position and you cannot deposit money into EHB services as a cop and then withdraw that cop money if you resign after the deposit. If you do this 75% of this total will be kept by Edit's Handy Banking and there will be no way of getting it back.
We need more cop conditions

Joint Accounts:

A joint account is where two or more players have an account of which they share. By using a joint account, you agree to the following.

• You can only withdraw an amount of how much you deposited. (e.g If you deposit $400K and another player deposits $300K you will only be able to withdraw the $400K unless the other player agrees that you can take some of their money out).
  • You will be asked to make security questions of which you can decide whether they will be asked to you on the day of withdrawing/checking your balance or if you will not need to answer these security questions.
Loans:
Coming soon.

Using our HelpDesk:

This will explain how to use our online HelpDesk.

Account Issues:

Email option; please enter your email so we can easily contact you back. This will also improve the protection of the account.

Summary option; please describe your issue in smaller detail.

Description option; please explain your issue in larger detail.

Category option; please select Account Issues.

Minecraft Username option; please enter your Minecraft username.

Check Account Balance:

Email option; please enter your email so we can easily contact you back. This will also improve the protection of the account.

Summary option; please enter which account you are using. Current / Joint. (Most accounts are Current)

Description option; please enter the last time you made a deposit/withdraw.

Category option; please select Check Account Balance.

Deposit/Withdraw:

Summary option; please enter which account you are using. Current/ Joint. (Most accounts are Current)

Description option; please enter the last time you made a deposit/withdraw from the account.

Category option; please select Deposit/Withdraw From Aaccount.

General Support:

Summary option; please enter which account you are using. Current / Joint. (Most accounts are Current)

Description option; ask any questions, concerns here.

Category option; please select General Support.

You can cancel this agreement at any time by using our online helpdesk, here. By cancelling this agreement, your account will be closed and all 75% of the money will be paid back to the rightful owner of the account.

Note, Not all terms and conditions have been set. More coming soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.