Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Elevator Quick Travel Plug-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zibru

Hello, the reason i am creating this post is to suggest the addition of a new plug-in commonly found in HCF server its a Elevator [Up]/[Down] sign, its pretty self explanatory it just helps with quick access between floors which is really good on a server like thi, because people have multiple layered farms and it would make creating bases easier for players.
I see how this could seem unessential "oh just use a ladder or set home" but its very hard for new players to get started since they only start off with one home since it would cost $320,000 to rank up to grower and then you only get 2 homes, and with this it would create a more welcoming experience for players, it would give them a sense of control, a feeling not typically found on a game powered by java

What It Would Be Limited To:

1. You can only make elevators in your own claim.
2. one player cannot place more than 5 elevator up/down signs (amount being placed increase with ranks: Regular Players get 5 Signs, VIP would get 10, Increasing by 5 signs every rank tier up.

I feel that this would be a very good addition to the server and that many players would be happy with it please post replies if you feel there is anything I missed that should also be implemented with this.

-Zibru

Zibru

But couldn't someone put an elevator sign between bases and not have to have a home, thus making ranks useless?
The point of it is to travel faster since players can only have 1 home when they begin until the rank grower, this lets them have quick access to the top of the base and or bottom.
And no this would not make ranks obsolete since elevators only work on the same block so there is no reason why it would make having homes useless,

Zibru

if you put an elevator sign at y:5 or whatever and use it it would not tp you up to the sky base but it would tp you up to the closest surface block which would most likely be y 64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online