Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Elite-fac MillionaireGang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalemmenz

This is the faction application for MillionaireGang we don't allow people that are not having a million and the rank must be above Chemist

Rules: 1: u will be online at least 3 times a week
2: u don't let people tp in to a base that has claimblocks from the faction
3: u will never betray our allies/truces/other members from our faction
4: u need to ask Dalemmenz (the boss of the faction) to go on raids if u do this without permission a
degrade or even a kick will happen
5: u will also follow the house rules that are put down on signs once u are allowed in the faction base

Ingame name:
-Time zone?
-How often are you online:
-Have you been in other factions:
-What are you good at (i.e., Im good at building and redstone.):
-Do you have discord:
-How long have you been playing on Minecraft ?
-Are u loyal ?
-Are u accepting all the orders i will give u that are reasonable?
-Most importantly are u a Millionaire?
- Are u a male/female i just ask because i would like to talk to u in a correct manner

We work with trust as one of our main things without trust a faction can't exist for long at the start u don't get acces to our faction base but it will come after that i see u truly want to be a good faction member then u can become trusted and then after a while u can become a member or even a seater (our co-leaders) they are ruling just under me.

Dalemmenz

This is the faction application for MillionaireGang we don't allow people that are not having a million and the rank must be above Chemist

Rules: 1: u will be online at least 3 times a week
2: u don't let people tp in to a base that has claimblocks from the faction
3: u will never betray our allies/truces/other members from our faction
4: u need to ask Dalemmenz (the boss of the faction) to go on raids if u do this without permission a
degrade or even a kick will happen
5: u will also follow the house rules that are put down on signs once u are allowed in the faction base

Ingame name:
-Time zone?
-How often are you online:
-Have you been in other factions:
-What are you good at (i.e., Im good at building and redstone.):
-Do you have discord:
-How long have you been playing on Minecraft ?
-Are u loyal ?
-Are u accepting all the orders i will give u that are reasonable?
-Most importantly are u a Millionaire?
- Are u a male/female i just ask because i would like to talk to u in a correct manner

We work with trust as one of our main things without trust a faction can't exist for long at the start u don't get acces to our faction base but it will come after that i see u truly want to be a good faction member then u can become trusted and then after a while u can become a member or even a seater (our co-leaders) they are ruling just under me.

there is also this little system for claim-chunks:
Members get 3 chunks
Trusted get 4 chunks
Seaters (co-leaders) get 5

I like this system the most because then the difference is not so high between them also Seaters get the right to buy extra chunks from the faction in-trade they will also pay a bit more to the faction.

Dalemmenz

We also offer something that is really great : 1 Backup-farm where u can just tp if u ask me and there u can farm back all of ur seeds or even take it out of chests this makes u actually stronger then raiders. We also still have a nice faction home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.