Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

END Wither Raids Next Map

Should wither raids be Disabled next map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus_PlayzYT

MVP
Me Salty_NexusYT and some other members, and I'm sure many other people have thought of the idea, for next map to end the wither raiding so it takes skill to make cannons and make raiding a lot more fun, I would think overall withering bases is just far too simple and doesn't create a challenge so hear me out, thank you!

~Nexus

Last edited:

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
This is debatable. Wither raids making raiding almost too easy. But there are measure you could also take to make it harder. It all depends

S

SquareAngle

I've never raided with withers, I'll always use cannons, but Wither raids aren't EASY for sure, it's just common sense.

You have to:

• Get the wither heads
  • Control the wither so it doesn't kill you (Impossible, you'll just need good armour to not get blown into pieces)
  • Also, you'd have to make sure it blows up the right area!
Both techniques in raiding are hard. Depends on what suits you.

Killah121

MVP+
Wither raiding is really preventable. I think this is a case of the player just needing to educate themselves in how to protect against it.
Yes it requires a bit more effort at times to defend against it, but it's certainly not game breaking.

Nexus_PlayzYT

MVP
But killah not everyone has the same experience as you "Wither Master" you should try other things like making cannons because I think simply the reason most people like wither raids is because they are simply too lazy to make a cannon or they don't know how so they instead decide to use a wither because they simply aren't educated enough to make a cannon

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I doubt very seriously we will take one major aspect of faction raiding and game mechanics out because people fail to learn how to protect against it... Thanks for the suggestion though, I'm sure we will discuss it for next map.

Nexus_PlayzYT

MVP
Well no matter what happens it's just an idea and I hope it at least gets discussed a little but happy either way so thank you everyone who agrees or disagrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.