Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid ExoticAtom Potential XRaying

Your IGN : AstronomicalOdds

Player to be reported : ExoticAtom

Player being reported Rank : Grower

Describe your issue in detail : Earlier tonight (July 8 2017), one of my faction members, Dew36, was working on a base, when user ExoticAtom dug a 1 by 1 hole into our base, which at the time was unclaimed, and attacked him. I appeared shortly after to help, and we eventually killed him. We were completely alone in the wilderness, thousands of blocks away from spawn (will not say exact coords in public but can be provided in PM to a moderator/admin), and under the ocean, with gravel and stone covering the entrance we originally made, so there was absolutely no way to tell we were under there aside from name tags; even if ExoticAtom did find us there naturally, the base was at a very low Y under the ocean, name tags would be very hard to see.
A little later, another (also at the time unclaimed) base of ours was found by ExoticAtom. This one was a few thousand blocks away from the one mentioned earlier. This base was claimed for their faction Exo for a small amount of time, upon which another faction member of mine, nyfti, went there and discovered the claim. Shortly after, the claim was removed.
After that, nyfti placed a hidden chest in this base, in the walls behind a magma block.
example.png
(This chest, with a magma block in front)
This block and only this block was mined, and a rare voter helmet inside was taken, presumably by ExoticAtom. We aren't sure how he got into the base, and again, nobody was in it, it was unclaimed, and it was thousands of blocks away from spawn under the ocean at a low Y. There is no way to get into this base without breaking blocks if you don't have a home set inside.

Why do you feel this is worth a report : The actions of this player feel like x-raying had to be involved. I'm not sure if my faction specifically is being targeted or if multiple people have had this happen to them, but what has happened to us seemed a little too fishy to pass up. No serious damage has happened to us yet, but I'm worried what might happen if not dealt with. I'm not upset about the claims or raids on an unclaimed base as I understand the risk we were taking not claiming them immediately, but the player's actions still seemed suspicious enough to report.

Attached Evidence here : I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what kind of evidence is able to be provided here. I don't have screenshots of the attack on Dew as it didn't occur to me at the time it may have been x-rayed, but I do have the location of their 1x1 hole into the base (though I already filled it in to prevent further raiding, I left a marker where it was just in case), and most of my faction can testify to it happening. I also admit I don't have solid evidence for the claim and theft on the second base either aside from player testimonies- I wasn't there when it happened, but nyfti and another member, Jadin_, were on the server at the time, active at that base and another one of ours. I'm more than happy to provide any requested evidence I possibly can; I understand how fishy a report like this seems without proof, but I'm willing to help out however I can. Thank you!

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
REPORT INVALID

You have not supplied enough sufficient evidence in order for a punishment to occur. Therefore, this player will not be banned. However, they will be watched closely to see if they are hacking.

Thanks for the report,
GotEd
it​

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online