Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Extremely rude and disrespectful to innocent players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN : Smurfette11
Player to be reported :Lokimain
Player being reported Rank :Vip , Comrade
Describe your issue in detail :I was simply quoting the beginning credits of star wars "long ago , in a far away galaxy" because someone asked when dual weilding was added. I was only giving a funny answer then lokimain says "no" "smurfette11 more like Ni****ette11" i responded and said "wrude , and im white" trying to let it go. lokimain then proceeds to be disrepectful to another player Bradelyblox asked if someone would sell him eggs and lokimain responded by saying "bradelyblox nobody wants to sell you eggs" "dumb Ni****"
Why do you feel this is worth a report :I feel this is important and worth a report because no human should ever be disrespected and talked down to no matter who they are , these are just innocent mc players trying to have fun and trying to play minecraft and enjoy it without being called names .
Attached Evidence here :
upload_2017-12-20_22-28-34.png
upload_2017-12-20_22-28-49.png
upload_2017-12-20_22-28-57.png

yunikuneko

I'd like to also add that I have seen him abusing others once or twice in the past and only ever given him verbal warnings to calm down so far

sky

VIP
MVP+
If this was an ongoing issue, why did you not /ignore the player?
It’s something she could have ignored, but she felt that he deserved some kind of punishment for his constant harassment in chat as it ruins the experience of other people, not just her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.