Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

(Faces of mcdrugs and real life drug experiences)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandrike

Hello, i though about starting a thread where you post a picture of yourself and some stories/videos of you taking any kind of drugs. Ect, weed, MDMA, And so on.

Selfbio:
Hello, my name is jonas im 17 years old, i live with 2 friends currently, i do not have a work currently, but im doing some small jobs around ;). I have a alcohol problem, and i have a huge passion for drugs, i also like playing computer. Im from Denmark and just finished school, then got kicked out becuase me and my (EX) came home fuckd on coke and had a blackout, and shit like this happend too much so i got kicked out, and my gf just broke up with me so my addictions is growing :(.

Picture of me: http://imgur.com/Mc1X1MZ

What ive taken?
Coke, Amf, Ritalin, Just weed overall, Laughtergas (not really a drug but yeah why not).

Videos & Images removed by Admin.

Share your story so we can know eachother better!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hey guys,

I am going to strongly advise against posting self-incriminating images of yourself on my website.
All of the staff here at MC-Drugs do not condone drug abuse, and we intend to make that very clear.

We understand that we have a community where it is relatively common, however - we have passionately developed a gamemode over the course of many years that is meant to simply increase the enjoyment of Minecraft and introduce a complex progressions system and countless extra features. We do not condone drug abuse.

I am not going to shut this thread down, as I'm sure there are others who would feel comfortable to share what they get up to.
However, please be careful of what you post - and if it's needed United States, United Kingdom, Others.

Thanks,
Spalw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.