Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Faction Application (Producers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattPlaysMC12

The official application to join the producer. When writing your application include all of these things.
Also, I am not the leader, but the co-leader. We also have a mod base and we are currently building a normal base. If you are a builder type person, you will automatically be accepted into the faction. Please note if you are a builder or not at the bottom of your application. Thanks.

IGN:
How old are you?:
What farms do you currently have?:
How long have you been playing?:
Special skills?:
Weaknesses?:
What do you rate yourself in PvP? (1-10):
Why should we trust you? (At least 50 characters):
Do you understand that if you betray, you will be put on the "Find and Kill on Sight" list?:

Thanks for applying,
-Matt.

Last edited:

superman744

The official application to join the producer. When writing your application include all of these things.
Also, I am not the leader, but the co-leader. We also have a mod base and we are currently building a normal base. If you are a builder type person, you will automatically be accepted into the faction. Please note if you are a builder or not at the bottom of your application. Thanks.

IGN: superman744

How old are you?: 16
What farms do you currently have?: cocaine
How long have you been playing?: 3 months

Special skills?: strategies and cannoning
Weaknesses?: hackers
What do you rate yourself in PvP? (1-10): 6
Why should we trust you? (At least 50 characters): because im loyal and i can bring alot of help to our faction with money and raiding
Do you understand that if you betray, you will be put on the "Find and Kill on Sight" list?: Yes

Thanks for applying,
-Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.