Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Farming Commands

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SteezySloth, Feb 3, 2019.

1. SteezySloth

SteezySloth New Member

On another server I played a couple years back they had commands like /sugar and /pump . These 2 are the only ones I've seen, but commands for /paper, /bread or /haybale could also be included along with others I'm sure. This command would only convert an inventory at a times worth. I think having these commands available for purchase on the website would help players with bigger farms convert and sell their crops more efficiently.
  2. GoodChum_

GoodChum_ Mod Staff Member Moderator Contributor III MVP+

Having commands to convert would change all prices and completely change the drug market in its entirety. That is the reason why they are not a thing on this server, and are extremely unlikely to be added for players to use.

Using the crafting book in your inventory is a minor solution added into the game for everyone, it is not as fast as a convert command but is faster than manually placing drugs to convert them. I would recommend just using the crafting book.