MVP
In Game Name :Fatjesus57
Length of Ban :3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :/temp
Staff who banned you :Candy
Staff who dealt with you :Candy
Staff who have warned you previously :No
Reason for ban on record :Use of macros
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I had my mouse taped down so I guess it looked like I was using a macro
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : My mouse was just tapped down so I wasnt using any 3rd party device or anything like that.
Why should we unban you : I don't think I did anything wrong, my mouse was tape down so I could watch youtube, eat, ect while still playing, I didn't think that would be against the rules. I read all the rules before i did anything.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Dont keep my mouse tapped down while going to get food anymore.
How can we trust you again? : Trust that I didnt use any 3rd party software, I can also send picture of my client, and the tape I used.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Sorry that this happened, I would be more than happy to prove myself in a skype call or in pictures of what my keyboard and mouse look like,

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Macro doesn't have to be a 3rd party program... A "Macro" is any way of obtaining or doing actions in game that would otherwise require you be at your computer. Taping your mouse down is not allowed as you can constantly use an auto bonemeal machine without having to be there. Hope this clarifies a bit. The ban will stand.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.