Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Few ideas

NerkVerse

First of would like to say i love the server good job on it. Just a few ideas hopefully will get accepted as i think it will make the server some what better.

1) i feel like police officer shouldn't be able to get inside the gate where the drugs are as getting inside or over is pretty much annoying as police officer just camp right outside the gate or right outside the drug store.

2) i feel like obi should have some what of a buff and make it so it needs 10 tnt dmg to blow up as getting tnt on the server is pretry nuch easy.

3) lag issues i think this is due to all the junk left on thw floor and mobs being around maybe every 10/15 mins you should have a clear where it pretty much deletes everything that's been thrown on the floor that will also clean up mobs.

Last edited:

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
1) i feel like police officer shouldn't be able to get inside the gate where the drugs are as getting inside or over is pretty much annoying as police officer just camp right outside the gate or right outside the drug store.

It is actually relatively easy to get past cops. See, drug dealers can use things like invisibility potions, speed potions and even jump boosts, while cops cannot.

2) i feel like obi should have some what of a buff and make it so it needs 10 tnt dmg to blow up as getting tnt on the server is pretry nuch easy.

I believe obsidian is fine at the amount of hits it needs to destroy it, because you can use water to completely negate the damage that TNT does.

Fervent

I believe obsidian is fine at the amount of hits it needs to destroy it, because you can use water to completely negate the damage that TNT does.

I don't know about that. On the previous server I was on, my base had 2 obsidian layers with water in between them and people were still able to TNT through. Also, they had it as 7 tnt damage on that server.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
I don't know about that. On the previous server I was on, my base had 2 obsidian layers with water in between them and people were still able to TNT through. Also, they had it as 7 tnt damage on that server.

Yes, that's when you get into hybrid cannons (using sand and TNT to negate water.) There are also defenses that can prevent this, such as regen walls. For every complicated cannon, there's a complicated base design to counter it.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
First of would like to say i love the server good job on it. Just a few ideas hopefully will get accepted as i think it will make the server some what better.

3) lag issues i think this is due to all the junk left on thw floor and mobs being around maybe every 10/15 mins you should have a clear where it pretty much deletes everything that's been thrown on the floor that will also clean up mobs.
1. One of the best ways to get past police officers is invisibility potions. But police, I feel, are fine as they are.
2. Obby does have extra "buffs". I believe it takes ~3 tnt shots to blow it up.
3.Occasionally the server does get pretty laggy, but with removing some entities in spawn and getting the mob stacker plugin working again the lag should be slightly reduced. Our average player count has went up by a lot recently and are trying to make it work. All in all, the owners and admins are continuously working to make it less laggy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.