play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Few thing I have on my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjorvi_01

MVP+
First of all, hey everyone.

I was wondering about some things today, and there were no admin or owner on, so I just though i'll tell them here.
  1. If you buy VIP with 1000 points, do you need to get 2000 points to get the VIP+, or just 1000? Will it give you a discount?
  2. Did you guys lower the view distance or like so how many chunks load around you? All of my farm isn't loading right now??
Thanks! TJ out.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
No, you'll need an admin to take your points in order to upgrade to the next rank if you buy VIP/VIP+/MVP.

Yes, the viewdistance autoamtically adjusts according to the amount of players on in order to reduce the amount of chunks loaded and server strain.

Tjorvi_01

MVP+
Yes, the viewdistance autoamtically adjusts according to the amount of players on in order to reduce the amount of chunks loaded and server strain.
Is that a new thing? Is it really needed, there haven't been any huge lag lately, I don't really like it, right now I can't harvest all my farm because it's not loading like it did.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
There hasn't been any lag because it's working. It changes the amount of chunks loaded for over 20000 to under 8000 when there's 80 players online. It's necessary for the server to run fine, almost every large server has something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.