Not open for further replies.

zac

Length of Ban : 3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :temp ban
Staff who banned you : 14squared
Staff who dealt with you : no fucking one
Staff who have warned you previously : NONE
Reason for ban on record : "Hacked Client"
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : NO FUCKING CLUE
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I HAVE NO IDEA
Why should we unban you : I wasnt hacking
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : ask for better staff
How can we trust you again? : Fuck nows i wasnt hacking
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : please don't ban innocent people *cough* 14 *cough* squared *cough*

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I watched you dig down exactly ontop of chests, you say you were afk yet when you were digging down to the base you went afk while still mining. I tped you around and messaged you although no response other than constant digging

Appeal Denied

zac

I watched you dig down exactly ontop of chests, you say you were afk yet when you were digging down to the base you went afk while still mining. I tped you around and messaged you although no response other than constant digging

Appeal Denied
you fucking retard that is my place
look into things idiot

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Disrespecting staff isn't going to help your situation, if you replied to my messages I would've been able to resolve the issue.

But it still stands that you were using some sort of autoclicker/macros while you were afk

zac

Disrespecting staff isn't going to help your situation, if you replied to my messages I would've been able to resolve the issue.

But it still stands that you were using some sort of autoclicker/macros while you were afk
Acually i used a feature included into minecraft if you exit full screen and then enter it whilst holding the keys they bind so i want cheating in any way

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I will investigate further into this when I am home from work, for now I'll lock the thread

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I cannot prove if this is or not your base, the ban will stay unless you can prove it is your base

I'll leave this unlocked for another few hours

*Edit* The full screen toggle minecraft mechanic only works for crouching in vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online