Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Fix Cobblestone walls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

I'm not sure if this has been fixed yet but I highly recommend that you implement a plugin that makes cobblestone walls to act like a normal cobblestone block. The reason being is that the way in vanilla makes raiding thru cobblestone walls very difficult and in some cases impossible. The only way to blast thru a cobblestone wall is to blast thru the bottom and hope to god that there is no bedrock right underneath the last cobblestone wall. If there is bedrock right underneath the last cobblestone wall it is impossible to blow through the wall because in vanilla cobblestone walls don't act like a normal block and the sand will get clipped on it and fall partially on the bedrock and will disappear. If you are lucky enough for there to be cobble/obby right underneath the bedrock than it is possible to blast thru the wall at y=10 or under but you have to creeper egg the cobblestone/obby so you can stack the sand but clipping is still an issue that will cause sand to disappear. Many factions are currently abusing this setup and it's extremely annoying.

Snipplez

VIP
Honestly sounds like a bug in vanilla more than anything else, I haven't seen anything like this tbh.

Edit: Just realized you were talking about cobblestone fence-walls LOL I actually enjoy this mechanic and it's not like making fence-walls is some easy win invincible strat, you can't gen fences also you can always wither the wall :p

Last edited:

sky

VIP
MVP+
+1, hopefully this post gives more info on the subject as the last time it was brought up with staff they decided to continue allowing it

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Every time you "factions purists" make a post, you're always berating the genuine factions mechanics and gameplay that add to the entertainment value of the server. If you can't raid unraidable cobblestone fence walls, just get withers. There are tons of methods of raiding you can use as alternatives to cannoning, such as getting into the base via the 1 block hole no cannon raiding method. I'm sorry if you're not having fun here, maybe try playing another server. Do you ever think that it's possible that the reason MCDrugs has such a high playerbase is that the server owners are making decisions about how the gameplay will work, and that they know what they're doing?

Maybe if Vanguard wasn't such a toxic faction, your suggestions would be considered. Isn't it strange how every time a vanguard member makes a suggestion like this, that only other vanguard members upvote the post? Perhaps it is because vanguard never allows itself to take criticism from outside sources, and can't envision themselves being wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.