Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Forum rank permission changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoarsSin

After seeing a few issues (one caused by myself) I figured I might as well make a thread on it.
Many players on the forums who are of non-staff rank are currently able to, and consistently commenting on player/staff reports.

If bug reports are made so only staff are able to see them, it would only make sense that something much more sensitive would be handled privately under the same form of permissions as bug reports.

A step further on this, (this is just to get your thoughts) is to make staff report private and only accessible by MOD+ or Admin+
It would be appreciated to hear your thoughts on this. I am not sure if this has been discussed in the past, but I thought it would help.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Making them private in this way would not allow those who are apart of the report post on it if they are not staff. Which would not allow a person to show their own proof against a report against them on the forums.

This also isn't really a problem as most people do not post on Player/Staff reports that they are not a part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online