play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Forum Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hey guys, I've made a few forum signatures for myself, JonD and Dakota.

Any staff who would like one of the following types of signatures, let me know below(The name you want and if you're a player, the tag). Anyone else who would like to offer making custom signatures feel free to comment below too, with examples of what you can offer and what players need to specify for you to make them one.
FcX3CeG.png

YefXLGP.png

tEzmayR.png

rdobxBp.png

GUo6I1Q.png

WxtLHNd.png

7uE42oy.png

9HgiwXn.png

7uE42oy.png

rJoYYct.png

6bJ1KHb.png

2Z6Pkp1.png

ClEuVKF.png

Jp5axHG.png

3NjPEbE.png

9p89DiN.png

Happy to edit for players too, however I have added a template above also for you to make your own if you wish. This is the signature that myself and a few other staff will be using for the time being.

Please note, we are going to be rather strict on signatures this time around. We want them to be relevant to the server, and not just random memes.

If you don't know how to set a signature on xenforo I've made a tutorial below.
k0wBq3f.png

B1BHCbh.png

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Done! Anything you want changed let me know. It's no problem at all. I know there are many more people who can make awesome signatures in the community. I urge everyone to get involved in the new forums!

wt8sSoU.png

*Edit, Actually I'm not happy with how large the outline is on your name. Below is one with it toned down a little, your choice :)
4ZTu8G9.png

Last edited:

Bastaboii

Contributor III
MVP+
MVP++
2023 Gold Founder
I am also very intrested in one :)
Tag: Helper
Name: DarkMC

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Everyone who has asked for one up until this point can now be found in the first spoiler of my original post! :)
If anyone wants anything changed let me know.

Uezo

Contributor
MVP+
Just making sure, my signature is allowed or do i need to make it with a special font or Colourway?

Last edited:

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Any signature is fine as long as it is relevant to the server, which yours is.
So yes, it's fine

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ninoriff your signature is fine, as long as it is your name or something to do with the server and not just a random dank meme.
But please stop replying to every thread to just either agree or add nothing to the conversation. Feel free to use the like feature to show you agree with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.