Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Forums Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parrot

I've come up with a few ideas to help make the forums look organized and professional.

1. Add more ratings.
Most of you have noticed there are not very many ratings, in this case. The forums only have six ratings. Also, to make that worse. Three out of the six ratings, they are negative ratings. Which means only 2 of them are positive, and 1 of them are neutral. I would believe we would need to level them out a bit. Here is a picture from a different forums page of which ratings I would like to be added on. I'll also provide a list below of the ratings they are from top to bottom.
3a33f0a994a80f54e11e67e3a87d1359.png

Like - Postive Rating
Dislike - Neutral/Negative Rating
Agree - Postive Rating
Disagree- Neutral Rating
Funny - Positive Rating
Winner - Positive Rating
Informative - Postive/Neutral Rating
Friendly - Positive Rating
Rude - Negative Rating
Useful- Positive Rating
Old - Neutral Rating
Bad Spelling- Neutral/Negative Rating
Cookie- Neutral/Postive Rating
Support- Neutral/Postive Rating
Neutral- Neutral Rating
N0 Support- Neutral/Negative Rating

2. Keep ban appeals private.

I've seen a lot of appeals lately for the player that has been banned, commented on by other people. Now, I don't know if this is after they have denied/accepted the appeal, or if it's the timeframe of the appeal. However, I believe it shouldn't happen. It can cause a lot of flaming, and cause a bit of a stir and drama.

3. Add a section for Player/Staff reports.
For the player and staff reports, there should be 2 different categories. I will show a picture below.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
To address your first suggestion - http://mc-drugs.com/threads/update-to-forum-ratings.7320/#post-27848

Secondly we keep ban appeals view-able for everyone to maintain a few things - firstly it acts as a way for the community to maintain trust in us, as they're able to see the entire appeals process and verify that what we're doing is consistent enough that they're happy to play on a server that is run by us. Secondly it allows players who may have further information about a situation to contact us privately. We have a strict rule that players who are not directly named in the ban appeal to contact us privately and not post on the ban appeal, players are punished for this on the forums.

Thirdly, there is no purpose to this. The current system works totally fine.

Thanks for your suggestions.

krom

MVP+
to add to spalw, it's fun to have those people put on pillory. besides, there is the ban database so it won't stay private anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.