Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Freedom of Information Act

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyTies

MVP
Quick suggestion here that I think would help many players. Every week the volume sold of each drug and how much money it generated should be made public for all to see. I believe making this information public makes the game more fair for all as it allows people to see what is being produced the most and what is being produced the least. Making this information public will also help balance out drug prices as bigger factions would notice inconsistencies in prices and start diversifying their farms.

Please give me some feedback on this idea, thank you.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This is an intrinsic aspect of MCDrugs, it is your job to find this out by working with or against other factions.

The drug prices are balanced based on what sells the most and what sells the least, this is common knowledge.

We encourage factions to have a balanced farm to prepare for every eventuality, this has been our philosophy when balancing the drugs for a very long time and likely will not change.

These figures will never be available to players for the same reason we don't have /craft or /sell. It's too easy.

I appreciate your suggestion but I don't think that the reason you're suggesting it is the reason you're giving, you can already tell what is being grown the most or the least by the drug price changes, those are the most direct way for you to gauge that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.