Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Friendly Xrayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobTheWolf

VIP+
So, almost two weeks I believe it was, I logged into the Rush server to find that my base had been decorated by banners and heads. This was weird, so I investigated some more. I found that a single chest that I have had, had been made into a double chest and some enchanting books have been put into it. I then went upstairs to the top floor of my base, where I have been mining out a large area to add another layer to my wheat farm. I found a tunnel which lead to a dead end in the corner of the room. I headed onto the MC-Drugs server so I could get an admin on and check it out, to be sure I wasn't tripping balls and that it wasn't actually me who had decorated and made the tunnel, etc.

Candy joined the Rush server and after about 5 minutes he found an xray tunnel which matched the tunnel leading out of my upstairs room. The Xrayer got banned, but I still don't know who the Xrayer is. I placed some signs in order to make friends with this Xrayer, since he/she essentially gave me free items and decorated my base for me. I left it a week and I didn't get a reply. I then log in, about 10 minutes ago, to find a new double chest filled with seeds, a sign that the Xrayer had been back and had been farming. I have also got extra heads, which is a sign that he/she had been using my grinders too.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind this at all, if anything, we are both benefiting from this. I would just like to get to the bottom of who this Xrayer is.

So.

If you had recently been banned for Xray, and have settled down in a randomer's base, which consists of a blaze grinder, zombie grinder and a chicken grinder, I would really appreciate that you would step forward. I do not want to be enemies with you, I simply want to be besties for life with you. You can move everything you own into my base and we can live happily ever after.

If not, could @ThaCandyMan please let me know who this xrayer is, as I would really appreciate knowing.

Thank you all.

BobTheWolf

VIP+
It couldn't have been Gangsterboy111. He hasn't logged in since his ban, and someone has been back since his unban.

This is really, really weird. Maybe Gangsterboy111 has an alt or an accomplice?

Last edited:

BobTheWolf

VIP+
Couldn't have been XpGODSLAYApX either, he hasn't logged in for 12 days, someones been in since then. thanks tho

_JxR_

MVP++
I am assuming it was someone that found the base, because if you check the ban logs (found here), there are only a few people banned recently for xray.

BobTheWolf

VIP+
It might be, but when Candy checked the base there was an xray hole which was on the same day which gangsterboy111 got banned. So there's quite a possibility that he has an alt or an accomplice. (Since you can have 2 alts on Rush I believe).

Besides, whoever it is will have to come forward soon, since me and Clive have plans to use that as our faction base, which means claiming it. I don't mind he/she using our farm and that, but they'll need to be in our faction in order to farm in the claimed land.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online