play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

frisked inside spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN :THEFAILHARDGAMER
Player to be reported : CmL178
Player being reported Rank : lieutenant
Describe your issue in detail : when i was in spawn cml178 was standing out side the redstone line and cml178 frisked me when i was inside spawn
Why do you feel this is worth a report :i lost 50k worth of chorus fruit the first time he did it
Attached Evidence here :

Attachments

• 2017-01-22_13.11.40.png
    2017-01-22_13.11.40.png
    298.4 KB · Views: 94

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
Hey THEFAILHARDGAMER I look at your screenshot & you say "I lost 50k worth of chorus fruit the first time he did it" Your screenshot says you lost ZERO items. So it is false you never lost 50k.

Beintruder

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Hey THEFAILHARDGAMER I look at your screenshot & you say "I lost 50k worth of chorus fruit the first time he did it" Your screenshot says you lost ZERO items. So it is false you never lost 50k.
He's probably talking about a different time which he has no proof of.

MIlk_Fish

I dont think the issue is him loosing 50k, its the fact that the police member frisked him behind the line...

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
Yes Frisking in iside spawn is against the police rules switch is not allowed- Still he should not put false information in his report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.