Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Ghosts faction members teleport my base using an exploit

do you think that my paragraph below is a legit concern, do you agree or not a concern, or dont care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimShady

members blockandwhite and MrBengly had allied me shortly before the server reset. i accepted their request, and set my faction so allies could not teleport to my base for fear of getting raided, because i spent my entire weekend building this base. after the reset happened, i did /mcdrugs to get back in, and mrbengly was literally inside me, in my exact location and killed me as i stood there. i did not accept any teleport requests, my faction settings were still set so allies couldnt tp to my fac base, i was in the middle of talking to my friend gold_pen when all of a sudden people were in my base. i think they managed to spam tp to my fac base or me when they got back in because the plugins might not have been working and tp'd to me and killed me repeatedly and griefed my base. i know that scamming isnt agaisnt the rules in this server and people can do whatever they want but this was an exploit, a cheat, and downright just cheap and outrageous. you expect people to play and love your server but yet this stuff happens. please fix this and ban these players.

SlimShady

Your IGN : DDevil_1
Player to be reported : blockandwhite, mrbengly
Player being reported Rank : unknown

Describe your issue in detail :
members blockandwhite and MrBengly had allied me shortly before the server reset. i accepted their request, and set my faction so allies could not teleport to my base for fear of getting raided, because i spent my entire weekend building this base. after the reset happened, i did /mcdrugs to get back in, and mrbengly was literally inside me, in my exact location and killed me as i stood there. i did not accept any teleport requests, my faction settings were still set so allies couldn't teleport to my fac base, i was in the middle of talking to my friend gold_pen when all of a sudden people were in my base. i think they managed to spam tp to my fac base or me when they got back in because the plugins might not have been working and tp'd to me and killed me repeatedly and greifed my base.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : i know that scamming isn't against the rules in this server and people can do whatever they want but this was an exploit, a cheat, and downright just cheap and outrageous. you expect people to play and love your server but yet this stuff happens. please fix this and ban these players.

Attached Evidence here : i dont have evidence but players gold_pen and sup27778 witnessed it. i have a screenshot attached to show that my base was on bedrock, far away from spawn and an underground base it was a random picture i took prior to the raid. also look at the andesite on my boots lol

you can happily ignore this text but i play minecraft mostly on weekends and sometimes after school/work and i spend my entire weekend building a beautiful base and finding a place out in the wild and whatnot and there are plenty of assholes on this server using xray and you dont beleive me, for one look at your ban log and two i cant tell you how many times ive got raided or others have and theres just a straight line into their base from the assholes and not to mention people allying you and then tp'ing to your base because if your new you don't know A: their going to scam and raid you and B: how to set it so allies cannot tp to your base. and then you just get wrecked. i have my nice pretty base set up i spent my valuable ass weekend on and if your a teenager or adult i think and hope you understand how valuable those are and just wrecks me because they are no life scrubs who want to ruin my experience. and others. you may not care about this bit of information cuz plenty of people play your server but trust me ive already heard complaints of this, and while admins and staff may not like to hear it and ignore it eventually it will be an issue. just saying eventually this will be true but you can ignore this for now if you want its not like your gonna take it seriously and if you do ill be surprised.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 11.09.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 11.09.10 AM.png
    317.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.