Shortened Giving UndeadRedemption's information/Doxing

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name : forevercreeper29
Length of Ban : permanent
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : permanent
Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage
Staff who dealt with you : VDD
Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody, besides occasional use of CAPS lock.
Reason for ban on record : Doxing UndeadRedemption
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for giving semi-private information about UndeadRedemption.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I was peeved at UndeadRedemption for defacing my personal sky-bound tobacco farm.
Why should we unban you : On a personal level, UndeadRedemption, or Jake, is a close friend of mine, and I meant no serious ill-will towards him as a person.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I do know that I technically broke a rule, but only in the victim's consent. UndeadRedemption is not bothered by what I did, and the staff shouldn't be either. Like thievery, it is only illegal if it is one-sided.
How can we trust you again? : This question is a roadblock for me. I can only tell you that I have never broken any serious rule before, and that I do not want this to happen again.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I just really hope the staff take my say seriously, and they know that I mean no harm to anyone.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Hello forevercreeper,

If you can get all parties involved to comment here agreeing I will discuss with higher ups if a shortened sentence is viable.

Thanks NoodlyApendage

Hello forevercreeper,

If you can get all parties involved to comment here agreeing I will discuss with higher ups if a shortened sentence is viable.

Thanks NoodlyApendage

Hello NoodlyApendage.
We am sorry for the trouble that forevercreeper29 and I have gotten yourself and the other staff into. Now I know that forevercreeper29 did break a rule, but I am not bothered by it at all. As I read his appeal, he had all of the facts straight, and staff shouldn't be bothered to have to deal with this, and forevercreeper29 shouldn't be banned for something that I let him do. As he said, he was peeved at the fact that ryderryder2 and I had defaced his farm (which is completely legal), and he gave out semi-personal information. This is a rule that is only broken if the victim is concerned about the action, and I am saying that I do not care that he said anything. Even if I was bothered even a little bit, we are close friends in real life and I mean nothing against him.

Thank you. -UndeadRedemption

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Ok I will be shortening your ban, but I need to stress that this kind of offence is serious and will not be taken lightly. In the future I would suggest not doing anything that is against the rules.
Shortened to 18 more days

Noodles

Ok I will be shortening your ban, but I need to stress that this kind of offence is serious and will not be taken lightly. In the future I would suggest not doing anything that is against the rules.
Shortened to 18 more days

Noodles

Thank you so much! All I have to ask is what will happen to my faction? I have around 10,000 dollars to pay taxes with, and I don't know if my faction is still going to be active. The name is CancerSticks, because I grow tobacco (haha).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.