Going Inactive a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Greetings friends,
As a lot of you may have seen over the past few week my inactivity has been increasing... This is due to real life things going on in my life and just not having the time to dedicate at the moment. I have spoken to higher staff and have made a decision to keep my rank as long as they feel that I am still worthy of it with my amount of inactivity. I may be here once a month or once a week depending on my schedule with work.... court... etc. Many of you know the reason of the inactivity... It is getting closer to time to find out if we are going to be able to adopt our 2 baby girls. This has all created a large amount of stress lately and I feel that I have been snappy on my punishments and is another reason I feel I need to be inactive for a bit, just to let my nerves of all the upcoming events settle. Please be aware... even if messaged on discord... doesn't mean I can get on and help... I may even have my discord shut off a while also... Sorry if this is an inconvenience for anyone but I have to do what is best for me at the moment. Hopefully after the next couple of months and we get everything with court settled down I will be able to get back on regularly. Thank all of you for your patience and understanding.

-ThaCandyMan

NeliDearest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Contributor II
MVP++
I will miss you Candy! I hope everything goes well, and you and the girls can be happy!

You will be missed Candy, I hope the judges see what great parents you and your wife are and let you adopt your baby girls.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
This is one of the saddest days in MCD'S history. But it should also be celebrated. Best of luck with the girls they are lucky to have such a great dad looking out for them

Last edited:

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Wish you the best of luck and I know you'll be an amazing dad see you around.

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
Candy, go be an amazing dad for the little girls. They'll be lucky to have such a good father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.