Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Goodbye MCD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestaria

MVP
Pretty much as the title says, Goodbye MCD, it has been a fun 2 months, but I am resigning from my helper position and quitting MC/Gaming as a whole.

As to those of you that are curious as to why, I am turning 20 in a few days and figured I need to make some big changes and try sort out my life, one of those being finding something better to do with my time than play MC for 12+ hours a day.

I am not really good with goodbyes and don't really have that many people to say goodbye to or thank since I really tend to keep to myself.

To my closest buddies,: Oli/Sav/Zarl/Spoicy/Leechy.

Thank you for putting that initial trust in me and joining my faction and making it a better place with your constant help and good attitudes, also thanks for putting up with me and my shit :)

To the rest of Serenity:

Sorry but everything good, eventually must come to an end. It was fun whilst it lasted and I hoped you had a good time in the faction and continue to have a good time. Sav will be taking over as faction owner and where it goes from there who knows :p (No pressure)​

To the rest of MCD:

Goodbye all, you may either like me or hate me, but in the end it matters not, I apologize for all those criminals I stole drugs off and hope that you one day may come to forgive me :)

Last edited:

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
FIRST COMMENT

Edit: It has been a wonderful friendship with you throughout the months, and I am sad to see you go. Good luck with the future - at some point all of us have to put real life first. We'll miss you!

I'll try not to destroy the faction, and I'll miss calling you on discord and talking to absolute silence.

PS: Please buy a mic & keep in touch!

Last edited:

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
It is sad for me to say that I both welcomed you the server, and bid you goodbye from it.

This is soul-crushing, but your reasons are entirely valid. Your head will always sit in A1, forever and ever. Also, if you don't keep in touch with me on Discord I'm coming to Aussieland and I'll hunt you down.

God damnit. Why does real life always get in the way of Minecraft.. smh. Love you, Celest'. Goodbye.

Last edited:

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
I hate seeing helpers and staff resign! Cele you have been a great helper and certainly a good person to chat with and PvP with (thanks for the 1000th kill on kitpvp)

I hope you one day come back, you were a good player and person and the start to the end and you'll always have that quality! Enjoy what you do and goodluck!

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
We didn't really talk much, but the couple times we did you seemed pretty cool.

Good luck with life, Friend.

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Pretty much as the title says, Goodbye MCD, it has been a fun 2 months, but I am resigning from my helper position and quitting MC/Gaming as a whole.

As to those of you that are curious as to why, I am turning 20 in a few days and figured I need to make some big changes and try sort out my life, one of those being finding something better to do with my time than play MC for 12+ hours a day.

I am not really good with goodbyes and don't really have that many people to say goodbye to or thank since I really tend to keep to myself.

To my closest buddies,: Oli/Sav/Zarl/Spoicy/Leechy.

Thank you for putting that initial trust in me and joining my faction and making it a better place with your constant help and good attitudes, also thanks for putting up with me and my shit :)

To the rest of Serenity:

Sorry but everything good, eventually must come to an end. It was fun whilst it lasted and I hoped you had a good time in the faction and continue to have a good time. Sav will be taking over as faction owner and where it goes from there who knows :p (No pressure)​

To the rest of MCD:

Goodbye all, you may either like me or hate me, but in the end it matters not, I apologize for all those criminals I stole drugs off and hope that you one day may come to forgive me :)

I[Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:24 AM] Celestaria <3:

<<< didn't[Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:23 AM] Celestaria <3:

<<< fuck[Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:23 AM] Celestaria <3:

<<< anyone[Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:55 AM] Celestaria <3:

<<< in[Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:54 AM] Celestaria <3:

<<< kings

Skype logs proving celest didnt fuck anyone in kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.