play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

GoodChum: Helper Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB360

MVP+
Your IGN : BB360
Player to be reported : GoodChum (canc3risbadok)
Player being reported Rank : Helper
Describe your issue in detail : The issue is simple, I think GoodChum is an abusive and incompetent helper. The nail in the coffin for me that made me write this report is his blatant racism when I ask him to handle a situation where a player was being overtly racist to myself. Normally I am not bothered by the racism, but the guy was bring out 9/11 jokes and how I am a terrorist that should "suicide himself" or he will "suicide me". Seeing GoodChum on I reminded him that he had previously threatened to mute me a few days prior for simply talking with someone about my heritage as it was "inciting an argument". I encouraged him to get involved now since he was more than willing to get involved then. He made no response and I continued dealing with the situation on my own until he decides to jump in with the racist jokes and say, "no they are sand niggers". Up until that point I hadn't bothered screenshotting any of part of the conversation, I thought GoodChum would intervene and the situation would work itself out, but the "sand niggers" comment infuriated me enough that I screenshotted it and considered writing a report.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Up until today I wasn't going to write a report, I thought about it when I got the screenshotted the "sand n****" comment, but I decided no need to make a fuss. The only reason why I wrote the report today was because once again I got to see GoodChum in action of being intentionally toxic during an argument that occurred in the server. As expected he did not intervene and his comments only fueled the argument rather than deter it. Ultimately the argument was not resolved until an admin personally came in and silenced the situation. Therefore, I decided I would present my evidence to his toxic behavior and incompetence as a Helper because honestly I do not think he is doing anything to uphold the rules of the server (namely respecting fellow players) and I am persuaded to believe by his history with myself and other players that he is not a helpful Helper to represent the professionalism and maturity of the server's other staff and helpers.

P.S. I did not file this report with any intention of getting GoodChum demoted from his position, I am only telling staff honestly a situation that has occurred so that some form of disciplinary action can be taken to either make GoodChum straighten up his act or give other players that have been abused by him a chance to speak up.

Attached Evidence here :

Attachments

• 2018-02-27_00.30.30.png
    2018-02-27_00.30.30.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

BB360

MVP+
Thank you Spalw, sorry for any hassle or drama this may have caused. I mean better that I tell you and you handle it (that way if you do nothing it is on you) then for me to do nothing and have it be on me for not speaking up, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.