Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid GoodChum_ Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryondo941

Your IGN : Ryondo941
Player to be reported : Goodchum_
Player being reported Rank : Max Cop Rank
Describe your issue in detail : Ever Since I Started On This Server GoodChum_ has disliked me today he proved that he isn't a good mod and only cares when its people he knows when I got Combat logged 5 times in a row when the player finally came back on I killed them and it appeared in the chat for everyone to see and GoodChum_ told me he wasn't going to ban him.
If I had combat logged in the pit then I would have a very long ban but because he couldn't be fucked doing anything about it he just ignored the Rule Breakings went of Duty and went silent in chat.
When I Said in chat that he wasn't doing his job he stated ' you got him Move on' which I geel isn't the correct response given Icecoldgold still broke the rules by combat logging.

I then asked if I was to x-ray then my base got blown up would that make it okay? Goodchum_ then refused to give a response and completely ignored the situation.

Goodchum_ then Officially Warned the player once I wrote my first report to cover his back.

Please Read carefully and do something about this cause im fed up of it.

Why do you feel this is worth a report : Because I don't feel he should be a mod as he isn't helpful and never does his job half of the helpers do more than he does.

Attached Evidence here : Evidence in Loggs i don't know how to screenshot there is also Players who were Playing at the time who can back me up.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
For reference, the combat loggers full ign is icecoldgold773

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Since this report is about me I guess ill defend myself. Lets break down what happened you got combat logged 4-5 times in pit (logged on while combat wasn't initiated) but still is yes against the rules. I was online during this but wasnt really paying attention as i was doing some other things. eventually you killed the kid, before which I said id ban him if he did it again. In my experience we dont usually ban them after they get killed if they relog.
Combat logging is also one of the most minimal thing a player could do and the punishment is only a 30min tempban. anyway lets have a look at the logs after you killed him and I decided to not ban him

Beginning
here right after i stated i wasn't going to ban him

[14:20:10] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Ryondo941§f: 4 your a shit mod
[14:20:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Ryondo941§f: if that was me id be banned
[14:20:32] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Goose§f: so move on
[14:20:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Ryondo941 icecoldgold773 just combat logged me in pit

At this point I did go Afk because arguing a combat log is pretty dumb
[14:21:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Ryondo941§f: GoodChum_?
[14:22:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Ryondo941§f: GoodChum_ do your fucking job and ban him ? its obvious he was combat logging
[14:22:24] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] LonelyButHigh§f: Ryondo what happened
[14:22:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Ryondo941§f: Potion making Wanker
[14:22:40] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] LonelyButHigh§f: What did he do
[14:22:44] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Cjblue§f: im guessing he combat logged
[14:22:49] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Cjblue§f: like ryondo said m8
[14:22:50] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Cjblue§f: lol
[14:23:07] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Ryondo941§f: I got combat logged 4 times and he saw it then saw when the guy came on after 5 times me killing him but no thats not a ban
[14:23:09] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] §8World saved.
[14:26:23] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Ryondo941§f: GoodChum_ why you went quiet i want him banned or atleast warned for combat logging 5 fucking times!
[14:26:40] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Parchestnut§f: Ryondo941 you always have access to /report, you're more likely to get a response from that rather than in chat

I come back online after I did a few things outside of game and message the kid which was planned
[14:26:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §6§lYou §e-> §6§licecoldgold773§e:i know you logged and so do you im just letting you know if you do it again you will be banned
[14:27:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §6§licecoldgold773 §e-> §6§lYou§e:§e§l i understand
[14:27:31] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Silent] [MCD Bans] GoodChum_ warned icecoldgold773 for 'Combat Logging'
[14:27:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §6§lYou §e-> §6§licecoldgold773§e: §e§l§fim letting you off easy
[14:27:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §6§lYou §e-> §6§licecoldgold773§e: §e§l§fso be a good boi an dont do it again :)
[14:27:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §6§licecoldgold773 §e-> §6§lYou§e:§e§l §fthanks :)
[14:28:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §6§lYou §e-> §6§licecoldgold773§e: §e§l§fi also put a warn on your history just to let you know

Situation is resolved in my eyes the kid has been silently warned and I've talked with him, deemed only a warn is necessary and move on

[14:33:40] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Ryondo941§f: i posted a report about you :p please go defend yourself
[14:34:23] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Ryondo941§f: Id Suggest that there were better mods that werent Tossers but whatever
[14:34:52] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Goose§f: but wait i warned the combat logger and talked to him?
[14:35:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Ryondo941§f: GoodChum_ you clearly didnt and he did it 5 times pretty sure thats a ban

Ryondo not wanting to drop the conversation continues not knowing it had been handled outside of chat

Now for the rest of what your report says

Your IGN : Ryondo941
I then asked if I was to x-ray then my base got blown up would that make it okay? Goodchum_ then refused to give a response and completely ignored the situation.

Goodchum_ then Officially Warned the player once I wrote my first report to cover his back.

Where you ask about an xrayer and your base, I legitimately was not tabbed into the game so obviously I wouldn't see it, using it as an excuse of me being a bad mod and using it in the report is really dumb to be honest.

And the warn that you claim was after you wrote your report inferring that I did it cover my ass is just plainly wrong. the logger in question kept logging off and on for a little bit after you had killed him and it wasn't until I messaged him that i warned him. Further more, i did not know you reported me till you bragged about it in main chat.

There is a very basic run down of what happened, whatever higher staff want to look at this can make their own opinions on what happened.

Thanks for your time :)

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Looked to me as GoodChum was doing his duty... Just because you don't see him talking to another player doesn't mean he isn't and doesn't mean he isn't handling the situation. The player was warned for combat logging after you had killed him... 90% we won't ban if the player comes right back and gets killed due to some players having connection issues etc. Report Invalid

ryondo941

ThaCandyMan I wasn't complaining about that I was complaining cause he said he was going to do nothing because he hadn't seen it when he had then said he has no access to logs ^^^^ which he clearly has. he said he wasn't gonna do anything about it and I was to 'move on' from where he quoted there was about 10 minutes worth of chat before that hence me starting it with 4 your a shit mod. there was also his 1 2 and 3 I just added and 4 because he was being a dick about it I don't mind if the kid got warned or banned but If I did that to get away from someone I would have been banned for days where as Goodchum claimed he would do nothing to this kid ? my only ask was that he speak to him about it and warn him due to it being the 5th time he had combat logged me ? a pretty fair request and the response was No I didn't see it even though he said hed watch ^^ as he said 'if he does it again ill ban him' just cause I killed him doesn't mean the first 4 times was excusable.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Ryondo,
Mods do not have access to the server logs, the ones Goodchum posted are his own personal chat logs.

As Candy has already said, if the player logs back in and is killed we don't usually ban them, the same if a player cop logs and is frisked when they get back on the server. We will typically only issue a warning in these cases so it is on their record, as Goodchum did in this situation.

Majority of the time PvP logs are caught by the PvP Manager. In situations when a player logs out before combat is initiated (and isn't caught by the PvP manager) a mod can usually do the ban if there is evidence, but you typically would need an admin to confirm the player's logout location and give you the items in their inventory.

I don't see any issues with the way Goodchum handled this situation. Thread locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.