Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Got attacked by players and staff. Staff also made the situations worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

__TW1X__

Your IGN :__TW1X__
Player to be reported : Bae, Goon, Tsunami,
Player being reported Rank : Helper, Helper, Smuggler

Describe your issue in detail : While i was playing I had noticed someone was kinda flooding chat so i gave him a warning not to flood chat or he might be muted by staff after that, that player and bae started to antagonize me saying i wasnt a helper so i need to shut up. The player then stopped talking while Bae and Tsunami both started to attack me saying it wasnt my place at all and im not a helper so i needed to stop trying to help and i was a 'stupid cunt'. At this point Goon jumped in and started to attack me while the other two where at the same time while I was just trying to calm down the situation the entire time and still getting attacked. I told everyone if they continued I would report this. Chat calmed down a little bit and everyone got kicked do to the reset and Goon says 'go ahead and report me. Do it' trying to instigate a reaction out of me. all i said after that was ' I am now going to report you because you want to continue with your issues. I do not believe Goon is fit to ever be any type of staff because he was the worst out of everyone and instigating the situation the entire time he was on the chat.

Why do you feel this is worth a report : Because this makes me feel unsafe to be on a server where not only the players attack you but so do the staff. I even applied for helper because I thought this was a safe amazing server but I dont feel comfortable on a server where the staff are like this. Please address this issue because I honestly dont feel safe on this server anymore with the way i was attacked.

Baeoncex

They can check logs but if i'm correct I barely said anything to you? Certainly not to "attack" you whatsoever. I did not say anything about you not being a helper. I didn't say anything about you at all actually, I'm quite shocked my name is in this.

Last edited:

__TW1X__

You certainly didn't make the situation better. All I did is what I was supposed to do because I was told to do it if i wanted to become helper. I did not deserve any of that. I had dropped it when you said to and when I tried to do that both you and Tsunami started saying I had no place to do what I did and you didn't even try to calm down the situation until everyone was attacking me and you never even tried to stop Goon. What he did is well out of bounds in the helper guidelines and you did nothing about it while I was left to fend for myself because /ignore doesn't work on the server. I have you in here because you are involved with this issue.

goosebumpe

you were impersonating staff several times over the course of the entire day. You were also warned several times, by others and myself. When there are several helpers online you don't need to jump in and make your own comments, it's unnecessary and unhelpful. When you started threatening to report me I encouraged you to do it so I could keep your accusations out of main chat where people were trying to have conversations. I hope that in the future if you have issues with "staff" (helpers aren't staff by the way), you go straight to forums and have something actually decent to complain about, with screenshots and proof. Thanks

-goose

Baeoncex

I think you are mistaking me for another player, I remember explaining to you what our guidelines consider "spam" and that is all. I know for certain that I did not say anything about you as I was afk for majority of this issue and when I came back I simply asked for you all to take it to a group chat or something because it was clearly getting out of hand. I will leave the rest of this to staff because they have the logs and can see what happened and can figure out what action they want to take from here. Thank you for your report and I am sorry that you feel this way about playing on the server you definitely should never feel attacked by a helper or staff.

__TW1X__

Go to my helper application and argue with the person who told me to start helping out more to be considered for helper. Again Goon you are doing nothing but instigating the situation. Also it wasn't a 'threat' I was telling you to stop since you were escalating the situation.

goosebumpe

Go to my helper application and argue with the person who told me to start helping out more to be considered for helper. Again Goon you are doing nothing but instigating the situation. Also it wasn't a 'threat' I was telling you to stop since you were escalating the situation.
Is common sense no longer common or something? If there are Helpers on, stop filling up the chat with your comments. To become Helper you don't need to kiss ass, you just need to be helpful.

what do you know!

__TW1X__

For one, it was only one msg i sent. Also for two again go to my helper application and argue with who told me to get more involved. Just because you cannot control your emotions doesn't mean you get to treat me like you did and are continuing to do now. I would suggest you stop trying to, again, instigate the situation. Also not 'kissing ass' because if i was i would try to be 'kissing ass' to you too. I am no longer replying to your toxic attitude. If you have anything more to say Ill read it when a mod or higher responds. Thank you and have a wonderful night.

goosebumpe

I'm not being toxic nor am I being emotional, I'm being honest. If you can't handle that you're not very well suited for the job anyway.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your attitude not only in this thread but also in chat is incredibly childish.

You have misunderstood the response to your helper application.

It is not your place to demand anything in chat. Be it from a normal player, a helper or any staff.

Telling a player to stop doing something, is not the same as escalating the situation. You’re completely misunderstanding the role of helpers or staff. Blaming helpers for escalating the situation, given the context of the chat logs is unjustified.

I’d like to add, that after reading the chat logs, I completely disagree with your use of the words “unsafe” and “attacked” in your report.

Thanks for your report, I have marked it as invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.