Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid got banned for 7days

saltumuch3

I know this sounds ridiculous but my account got cracked/hacked into and i contacted mojang they helped out and i changed the passcode and email and everything so account is now safe. then i come onto drugs server and i find that im banned by candyman for 7days because player disrespect and i had that on near abouts all my servers and i talked to them about this and i got unbanned from them. ive also only just got my account back from 3days so i have 4/5 days left on it, i was just wondering for you admins or mods to understand my position in this

your sincerly IGN saltybrad

saltumuch3

so lets say somone hacks your account or cracks your account and starts banning everyone and doing stuff thats ruins the server its your responsibility

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Nobody is going to "hack"t he account of the staff because the staff don't have stupid passwords that get "hacked". Your account, your responsibility for what happens on it.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
like pls ive donated like over £50 on this server and its like im not getting any respect

All of our high staff take all of the necessary precautions to prevent something like that from happening.

What happens on your account is your responsibility. All of our staff are obligated to this rule - if an admins account is hacked and abused they will be demoted for neglecting the necessary precautions.

We cannot accept a player telling us that it wasn't "them" on their account. It's your account, you, and only you are responsible. You were likely phished, keylogged or brute forced - all of these are your fault. My recommendations would be - create a stronger password with multiple symbols and cases, don't download and sign into any hacked clients or sign into anything other than the genuine minecraft client & website, and finally don't download any mods from unofficial sources as they're commonly known to contain malware.

How much you have donated is irrelevant, everybody deserves to be treated the same. I hoped this helped, if you have any other questions please let us know - and you're always welcome to formally appeal your ban through an appeal, however I would assume that you would be eating your time.

Thanks!

Last edited:

saltumuch3

all im saying is that i think that i should get a little more respect because i got hacked and all the other servers i talked to aproved my request to unban. i would just like some days off or maybe some days cause it wasnt my fault :(

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.