Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid GotEdit - Fighting a loosing battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake3

Right, so the issue here is no one will take this seriously as he is admin...

Fighting a loosing battle.

Check the logs around the time of 1am UK time on the 17th September 17 to see what i am saying is not lies.

He abuses his power massively. He is so rude when asked questions then when you give him it back he threatens perm bans? No no no, that's not what staff are for. He was reluctant to allow me to prove i was not using an alt saying 'I cannot get on TS3' and then saying (see attached) he will bring this up when it's relevant to him.

I then made a ticket for another member of staff so we could prove we were not alting and he then proceeded to message another member of staff saying 'tell them to stop being retards'. You can see he is trying to get other members of staff to be rude to us and to be dismissive towards us (again, abusing powers as admin
). Cool, so now i'm retarded and my girlfriend is 'on her time of the month' for complaining about him abusing his powers.

So the long and short of it all is he is quite a bad admin, he got triggered when he was told he is a power hungry 15 year old and was then even more insulting.

If rule number 4 is anything to go by, then sure kick me and temp ban me for 30 mins but he was also breaking rule 4 if you read the logs.

Rule number 6. Treat everyone with respect. Go back and read the logs and tell me if he was treating us with respect from the first message. Bearing in mind the first message from 97Soph was just a question and the response was immediately passive aggressive.

I have no clue what will come of this as he is admin and no one is gonna want to go against what he says but i remember when he wasn't staff, maybe lets all think back to that time :).

P.s Dakotaa - i learned how to screen shot.

Thank you and goodnight,

Jake

2017-09-17_00.51.53.png
2017-09-17_00.52.25.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online