play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid GotEdit - Moderator Scamming Money

_Time_

VIP+
Your IGN : _Time_

Player to be reported : GotEdit

Player being reported Rank : I believe he is currently *Producer

Describe your issue in detail : Edit wanted to get to Rasta and I offered to help by giving him roughly 1.5M and he has said that he would "help" or support me after to get there myself. I personally thought that helping him first would be better as it would gain more trust and friendship as I had just joined the faction. Immediately after he ranked up to Rasta he made several jokes and referred repeatedly as "I'm only pranking you" when I asked when he would start to support me or at least pay me back. He concluded after the transaction clearly
(not before when stating terms), that he accepts money as a 'donation' repeatedly to joke around where the amusement slightly faded away. Only yesterday he said he won't give the money and kept saying with no humorous intention that he personally accepted it; as a donation and started to speak less to me since.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : I acknowledged with Dakotaa to know that Moderators are not allowed to scam, otherwise I know that generally that scamming is allowed, so that is why I made the report in the first place.

Attached Evidence here : I don't have any screenshots of the transaction.

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
I am not scamming in any way, I am obviously going to stick to my word and help you get to Rasta and I am currently farming and doing other paying activities for you. As you will see the next time you log on, you have more money than you had the last time you logged off and will also see that I have little to no money on my balance. As you helped me getting to Rasta by paying me roughly 1.5M, I am going to pay you roughly 1.5M when I have enough.

Thanks,
Edit.

Last edited:

_Time_

VIP+
Thank you for responding back,
It seems I misunderstood you. Thanks for getting back and clarifying the situation. I would like to settle a payment plan as I see that it can be a problem for you by paying this large sum. I'd like you to pay me 100k every 2 days or I can personally negotiate the amount and time to both our preferences and have it settled as soon as possible

Thanks,
Time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.