Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

GucciGang Recruiting

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by del0, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. del0

del0 New Member

WE are Recruiting today for our faction! GucciGang

Must be At least "Grower"

Rules:
    -Dont TP anyone that is NOT in the faction
    -Treat everyone with respect
    -Dont steal/raid from people or faction

Please fill this out
    IGN:
    Why do you want to join the faction:
    What can you bring to GucciGang:
    What time zone are you in:
    How many times a week do you play on her.:
    Why should we trust you?:
  2. kainuri9

kainuri9 New Member

IGN: LilPump_23
    Why do you want to join the faction: look at my name bro XD and because im done playing solo
    What can you bring to GucciGang: i always want to make farms but i always run out of claims hoping that with a team we can get this
    What time zone are you in: Switzerland UTC+1
    How many times a week do you play on her.: it depends but lately i was on every single day somtimes i might not be on for a while though
    Why should we trust you?: thats a hard question to answer but the truth is firstly im just bored of playing alone and i have an established base secondly if your name is GucciGang how could i possibly do something to make you mad XD
  3. GamersMc86

GamersMc86 New Member VIP

IGN: MartinPresents
    Why do you want to join the faction: look at my name bro XD and because im done playing solo
    What can you bring to GucciGang: i always want to make farms but i always run out of claims hoping that with a team we can get this
    What time zone are you in: Switzerland UTC+1
    How many times a week do you play on her.: it depends but lately i was on every single day somtimes i might not be on for a while though
    Why should we trust you?: thats a hard question to answer but the truth is firstly im just bored of playing alone and i have an established base secondly if your name is GucciGang how could i possibly do something to make you mad XD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.