IGN:
Why do you want to join the faction:
What can you bring to GucciGang:
What time zone are you in:
How many times a week do you play on her.:
Why should we trust you?:

kainuri9

IGN: LilPump_23
Why do you want to join the faction: look at my name bro XD and because im done playing solo
What can you bring to GucciGang: i always want to make farms but i always run out of claims hoping that with a team we can get this
What time zone are you in: Switzerland UTC+1
How many times a week do you play on her.: it depends but lately i was on every single day somtimes i might not be on for a while though
Why should we trust you?: thats a hard question to answer but the truth is firstly im just bored of playing alone and i have an established base secondly if your name is GucciGang how could i possibly do something to make you mad XD

GamersMc86

VIP
IGN: MartinPresents
Why do you want to join the faction: look at my name bro XD and because im done playing solo
What can you bring to GucciGang: i always want to make farms but i always run out of claims hoping that with a team we can get this
What time zone are you in: Switzerland UTC+1
How many times a week do you play on her.: it depends but lately i was on every single day somtimes i might not be on for a while though
Why should we trust you?: thats a hard question to answer but the truth is firstly im just bored of playing alone and i have an established base secondly if your name is GucciGang how could i possibly do something to make you mad XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online