play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Gun license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraftlord10

Contributor III
MVP+
hey guys, today i had an idea the idea is adding a Gun license witch you have to purchase for your guns to be legal like say you don't have one and a cop frisks you they take your guns like drugs and you go to jail and the cops get payed commission for the guns like they would drugs. anyways guys just an idea comment what you think.

thanks Minecraftlord10 :)

Bastaboii

Contributor III
MVP+
MVP++
2023 Gold Founder
It indeed sounds like a good idee, and i don't think you'll need to code a full plugin for this. I think that you could make a script using the skript plugin (potentially using conditionele commands if necessary). I'll trie to make a script later on today to see if it is possible and if it works i'll contact a higher staff member so you could see if you would like to implement it or not.
Greetings,
Bastaboii

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
... wanna code it?
Would love to

PS: just because something is cool doesn't mean it should be added. I just like unquie ideas as it can populate the server if good. Before anyone responseds and says "it isn't good" well that is completely your opinion.

Last edited:

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
I remember guns used to be friskable back in the old map.

Pretty sure it was removed as it was just tedious for drug runners who have guns on them to have to e-chest them just to buy something like wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.