Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

[H] LOANS & Prison protection services [W] cash or drugs only

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyTies

MVP
The 'Mr. S. Ties' Corporation
A parent company of Shady Financials

Welcome to The 'Mr. S. Ties' Corporation, known at player shop D2 as Shady Financials! Your friendly local Shady loan shark! Do you need to rank up for more power? Does your faction need a new base? Have you been recently raided and need supplies for a new farm? Mr. Ties may be able to help you. Fill out the loan application below and see if you qualify for cash NOW!

LOAN RULES

1. Drug ranks DrugCartel and below can only apply for a loan in the amount equal to the cost of their rank. (e.g. a Grower rank can only get up to 150k, Producers can get up to 250k, MassProducers can get up to 350k and etc, etc.)

2. Drug ranks DrugLord and RASTA non prestige can apply for loans up to 1,000,000 (1m)

3. You will not be considered for a loan of more than 1,000,000 (1m) if you are not AT LEAST first prestige.

4. Loans of more than 500,000 will ALWAYS require collateral, likely in the form of a /sethome within a base worth the cost of the loan OR items valued at the cost of the loan.

5. Loan payments MUST be made by either /pay OR /trade and proof of payment in the form of screenshots MUST be posted on this thread in order to be considered valid.

6. All rules of loan MUST be followed in order to qualify for a loan. Breaking ANY rule will make your application invalid

7. Payment of loans MUST be made in the exact cash value stated by ShadyTies in either in game money OR drugs based on their PAR value (the value from 'Jamal' in the drug house).

8. ShadyTies reserves the right to set loan interest rates to any percent deemed reasonable based on 1) the size of the loan, 2) the trustworthiness of the player, 3) the amount of collateral offered and, 4) the amount of time needed for repayment. ShadyTies may deny or accept any loan based on his discretion. Any /sethome within a base will be used solely for the purpose of loan repayment and will be deleted when such payment has been received. Coordinates of bases WILL NOT be shared under client confidentiality and all items will be returned in their original condition.

9. By 'signing' your name in your loan application you hereby acknowledge that you have read and fully understand the terms of the loan. If rules are broken or loans are not re-payed then collateral may be forfeited at ShadyTies' discretion NO EXCEPTION.

LOAN APPLICATION

In-game name:
Faction Name:
Drug Rank:
Donor Rank:
How long have you been playing this server?:
Loan amount being requested:
Estimated date of repayment (within 2 weeks):
What will you be using this loan for?(explain in detail):
What makes you qualified for the loan amount you are asking for?:
Sign name here: X__________________

PRISON PROTECTION SERVICES

Prison protection services are offered by ShadyTies. The cost of this service is equal to 10% of the first inventory sold, 9% of the second inventory, 8% of the third inventory etc., and all inventories after 10 will be not charged. THE MOST EXPENSIVE DRUGS MUST BE SOLD FIRST.

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES

The 'Mr. S. Ties' Corporation (Shady Financials) is now taking on investors! Shares of The 'Mr. S. Ties' Corporation (MT) must be purchased for 100,000 (100k) each and earn interest in the amount of $200 per day each that you own the share. At any time up until ONE year or the end of the map (which ever comes first) you may trade in the share for the original value (100k) plus the interest you earn. You may purchase up to 100 shares (that's 20k a day!). /msg ShadyTies to learn more!

Last edited:

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
I have taken out loans totaling over 3 million, and can vouch for the fair interest rates and quality service. Would do business again.

Hrb

Maineri

In-game name: Maineri
Faction Name: Druggies
Drug Rank: Producer
Donor Rank:
How long have you been playing this server?: I started playing here last summer
Loan amount being requested: $50,000
Estimated date of repayment (within 2 weeks): 7.1.2017
What will you be using this loan for?(explain in detail): Upgrading my base (mostly obsidian)
What makes you qualified for the loan amount you are asking for?: Well it is way less than for my rank on your rules. I am very trustworthy and I will pay it back on time. I can get that money in a day easily, but not currently before I get my base upgradet.
Sign name here: Maineri___________

ShadyTies

MVP
Maineri
Loan APPROVED
Interest rate: 20%
Payment in the amount of $60,000 (60k) due on or before January 7th, 2017.
Thank you for your business!

Masonoa

In-game name: Masonoa
Faction Name: dankestof
Donor Rank: NA
How long have you been playing this server?: Around 1 year or around the last reset
Loan amount being requested: $195,000
Estimated date of repayment (within 2 weeks): January 21 2017.
What will you be using this loan for?(explain in detail): Base building supply's, i was recently raided and to put it toward a rank up.
What makes you qualified for the loan amount you are asking for?: I guarantee that i will get this loan back to you withing the next week in a half or so i can probably get it to you even sooner! I am very responsible when it comes to loans.
Sign name here: X Masonoa

ShadyTies

MVP
Masonoa
Loan APPROVED
Amount: 195,000
Repayment in the amount of 240,000 due on or before January 21.
If the loan can be paid on or before January 13 the amount will be 230,000
Thank you.

MIlk_Fish

In-game name: Milk_Fish
Faction Name:
Donor Rank: VIP
How long have you been playing this server?: Around 2 weeks(On and off, playing for realll now!)
Loan amount being requested: 200,000
Estimated date of repayment (within 2 weeks): The same day the loan is given.
What will you be using this loan for?(explain in detail): Purchasing melon seeds and equipment for a huge, mass producing melon farm.
What makes you qualified for the loan amount you are asking for?: Well I believe I am very qualified for this loan as I am a hard working citizen and am really pushing and striving for the best!!!!
Sign name here: X Milk_Fish

ShadyTies

MVP
Milk_Fish
Loan APPROVED
Amount: 2oo,000
Repayment in the amount of 230,000 due January 10, or payment of 250,000 due by January 14.
Thank you.

ShadyTies

MVP
THEFAILHARDGAMER
Loan DENIED
Reason: Rank smuggler can only apply for loans up to 50,000 (50k). Please re-read rule #1.
Thank you.

ShadyTies

MVP
THEFAILHARDGAMER
Loan APPROVED
Amount: 50,000
Repayment in the amount of 60,000 due January 13, or payment of 70,000 due by January 15.
Condition: I will need a few items to hold until the loan is paid off
Thank you.

4r1g0n

In-game name: 4r1g0n
Faction Name: l33t5qu4d
Drug Rank: Smuggler
Donor Rank: N/A
How long have you been playing this server?: Latest record I have is Mid-July 2016
Loan amount being requested: 35k
Estimated date of repayment (within 2 weeks): 1/22/17
What will you be using this loan for?(explain in detail): Base expansion & development.
What makes you qualified for the loan amount you are asking for?: This amount is a low amount, and I am a trustworthy person.
Sign name here: X 4r1g0n

ShadyTies

MVP
4r1g0n
Loan APPROVED
Amount: 35,000
Repayment in the amount of 50,000 due January 14, or payment of 55,000 due by January 17.
Thank you.

Masonoa

In-game name:ChickenChitz (Masonoa)
Faction Name:Dankestof
Drug Rank:producer
Donor Rank:NA
How long have you been playing this server?: 3 weeks
Loan amount being requested:$230,000
Estimated date of repayment (within 2 weeks): January 20th 2016
What will you be using this loan for?(explain in detail): I am going to use it for expanding my automatic sugar cane farm.
What makes you qualified for the loan amount you are asking for?: I am resonsible and have already payed back a $235,000 loan back to you!
Sign name here: XChickenChitsz (Masonoa}

MIlk_Fish

Make sure you guys abuse these retards system, he has no method of getting you to pay him back. Thanks for the loan Shady Savage virgin.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
That is where you are wrong, milk_fish. Ties' business has his faction's backing. Not paying your loans will result in a problem between you and his faction. Ask clubweed what happens when KingsoftheNorth has a problem with you.
I highly suggest paying those loans back, or you will be providing an example to future clients what happens to those who fail to repay Mr. Ties.

-Hrby, and everyone here at KingsoftheNorth

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
n-game name: thomaspitman
Faction Name: OhChit
Drug Rank: Drug Cartel
Donor Rank: V.I.P
How long have you been playing this server?: Around 3-4 weeks and already a Drug Cartel.
Loan amount being requested: 450,000
Estimated date of repayment (within 2 weeks): 1/22/17
What will you be using this loan for?(explain in detail): Creating a farm, possibly Chlorus and an automatic coca farm. I need the money as I will improve on my obsidian vault, I also will ensure the farm is making plenty of money per harvest so I can ensure I can pay back the loan by the due date.
Obsidian (10 stacks) = 9344 x 10 = 93,440
Sticky Piston (9 stacks) = 25600 x 9 = 230,000
The rest of the money will be spend on Redstone, repeaters and other supplies.
What makes you qualified for the loan amount you are asking for?: I've shown why I need the money, I have added extra money as I may make the farm much bigger, I also have not included a few items I will also be buying! But also I'm aware of how powerful KingsoftheNorth are and don't wish to make them an enemy for my safety and my factions.

Sign name here: thomaspitman

MIlk_Fish

Yeah go ahead make all the threats you want, the only way u can find my base is if ur cheating, or ur staff abusing. Please go ahead. Blow my dick while your at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.