Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

[H]Money [W]Rapping Services

chinkson

VIP+
I need some help making making a diss track for a certain, undisclosed reason.

Here are the rates:

1 word=$100
1 line=$1000
1 verse(3-5 lines)=$5000

You can say what you want to say, and if I like it, then I will accept it. Otherwise, I will need you to do one of my lines I have.

Comment below, and we can further this discussion on discord. I cannot in-game or on teamspeak.

chinkson

VIP+
Lol are you making a staff diss track

Good luck to ya

Thanks. I'm gonna make it then get banned for what I say. Because the admins will get triggered and take it "offensively" if I say "hi" to them. So yea. I will probs give away all my shit before I release it in case I do get perm banned.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thanks. I'm gonna make it then get banned for what I say. Because the admins will get triggered and take it "offensively" if I say "hi" to them. So yea. I will probs give away all my shit before I release it in case I do get perm banned.
If this is going to be your attitude towards staff and the server you are not welcome.

The staff are certainly not above criticism, satire or people just taking the piss out of us. We can take a joke.
But if you go around actively saying that your goal is to be banned is ridiculous as disrespectful to all staff.

When you need to outsource your insults you're doing gods work.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.