Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Have Your Own Shop

AKAjabroc

MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Hey everyone, I have decided to try something new to the server involving player shops. My idea is that for people who do not have a player shop but do want to sell items can rent a chest from my shop. What you would do is fill out my application below and I will review it and see if your price/item is logical for the server. The down side is that my shop is not in the best location but it still gets traffic. The shop location is e4. There is only one payment which is 50k per chest. It might sound like quite a bit for some people but I promise if your item is wanted you will make profit. The rules are that your shop must be restocked constantly and if I do get messages from other players saying that you have been constantly out you will have to move out.
Application
Ign:
Item:
Price:

FactionsTasty

MVP+
Iffy but definitely a cool idea!

Do you plan on paying the owner of the chest 100% of the income on their items in the shop? Or would you keep a certain percentage of it.

Also what if you are not online while the players item is bought?

Would you keep track of all items placed in the chest and count up all of the bought items?

Just a few questions!

AKAjabroc

MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
1. I would add the person who bought a chest as a friend to my shop. This means that they can create a chest and only that person has access to it. Because their name isn't on any other chests in the shop they can't open them. So they would keep track of the items inside it.
2. The player would keep track of it because the money is being sent to them automatically.
3. Refer to answer 2

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.