play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Hello, Badkuip here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badkuip

VIP+
Thoughts on the server:
I must say this server really impressed me, I've visited a couple of other servers before coming here. Most of their staff didn't know what grammar is and they were way too trollish to be staff in my opinion. This server got it right, you guys are mature and friendly at the same time. Also I really like the server itself, the fluctuating drug prices, the non-op loot chests (I hate OP servers). Being able to use spawners but not buy unlimited amounts from a store.

My story so far on the server:

I joined the server, spend around 2 hours walking to get to a good location and base underground. Once I setup a small farm I found myself getting lost around 5 times trying to find the drug house. Smart me didn't see the redstone path that lead you to it and soon after I had a 5 / 10 minute chase with police trying to get to the house (I won). One of the things I liked about selling drugs was walking through the beautiful park. Next couple of days I started to expand my farm and clean up the walls a bit. Out of nowhere I got 40k and found out about coin flipping. That's when I met gkidedabeast , that bastard that took all my money with cf. Also the first time I ever gambled in a game. Currently I'm crying about losing 60k to him and farming a bit.

Real life:
My name is Kenny and I live in Belgium. I'm 18 years old (19 on 25 July) and my hobbies are riding my motorcycle, gaming and hanging with friends. I'm about to finish school next week and sign up for college. Also if you need first aid, give me a call, I got 3 first aid diplomas from school.

Pictures of motorcycle http://imgur.com/a/FOk6z (just showing off).

Don't worry this is not some attempt of increasing my chances at helper, mod,... I'm already head admin in a DarkRP community.

Fun fact: I visited the forums an hour before joining the server itself.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Top notch introduction,
It's things like this that really show the potential value of the forums.

Enjoy your stay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.