Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk3wl

Hi! My name is Jackson (irl) and in game, sk3wl. I've been playing this for about 7 hours straight and am LOVING it so far! Loving it so much I decided to go ahead and purchase VIP+! I can be a very helpful, honest, and very friendly person to hang around, so if you ever want to chat or just say hi, feel free to PM me! I am 16 years old and reside in the Divided States of America. Minecraft is always something I've enjoyed, but this is one of the first drug servers I've ever played on, and am enjoying it very much so far. I created a faction called "Imperials", and if you ever want to discord, PM me your tag and hopefully we can chat!
I really hope to see you guys in game and hope to make some new friends on here.

Yours truly,
Jackson

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Welcome, and thanks for introducing yourself.

If you have any questions, there are plenty of people in game to help.

Welcome, welcome, Sk3wl.

Hope you continue to have a great time playing on the server!
Ask in chat if you need help with something, or just have a question about the server. There are many players available to help.

Pop me with a message if you need some starting tips and I'm online!
IGN: DetectiveConan

sk3wl

Once again, thank you guys for the warm welcomes :)
I am enjoying my time on the server, and have joined a large faction and hope to make some new friends on the server. People have been really helpful so far, and I'm glad I found this server. Active, nice staff and (for the most part) non-toxic players.
Once again, glad to be here and I hope to see you guys around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.