Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Disclaimer: Help Wanted ad format thieved from GotEdit

Hey guys I've been working on this city in creative and I simply don't have enough creativity to fill it with buildings.
Here is the basic map of the city
cqziUbY.png

Here is a 3-d version (me just hovering above it)
etKSaOd.png

Here is a side view of it so far.

6GK5lYp.jpg

So basically I've got a decent start to the build, but I have way too much space to fill on my own. I need some creative people to build me some skyscrapers, and here's how its going to work.

Build me a skyscraper on a single one of your own plots. If I like it, I'll paste it into this plot, credit you in the final build, and I'll pay you 100k on the MCDrugs main server.

What am I looking for?
I'm looking for architectural buildings. I don't care whether or not the building has an interior, just make sure that it looks good from the outside. Make sure that there is at least a lobby interior at the bottom or a penthouse at the top. The main portion of the building can be hollow. You can build whatever kind of building you want; be it a shopping mall, a gas station, a police station, a city hall, or any type of city building. If it's a small thing like a gas station, however, please make a fully detailed interior. I'll pay you more based on how much effort is portrayed in the build quality. When you have built your contribution, post a picture of it here on this thread with what I can type to get there, for example:
/plot visit [your name] [your plot number]. Be sure to add me, Hrby, to your plot. Do /plot trust hrby and /plot add hrby

When I have filled the empty plots of land on the server, I'm going to add tons of detail to the bland clay floor that is currently there (maybe some subways and such). I'm going to add trees and parks and it will be much more complete than the skeleton that exists right now. However, I can't do that until I fill this city with buildings. This build should be really, really cool when it's done, but I can't do it alone! Help! :D

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
I should add that though I don't care if the building has an interior, I don't want to be able to see through it. That makes the build look shitty. To prevent your hollow building from looking shitty, add windows with sea lanterns or glowstone on the inside. Thanks and happy building :)

theodor488

Hey Harbey, I really like the layout of your build so far, and it kind of reminds me of one of these aerial-view aesthetics, that also have a nice skyline too.

I'd be super interested in building, but my skills are a bit rusty so I'll probably come to you for a bit of crisitscm on what materials I use / overall design.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Hey Harbey, I really like the layout of your build so far, and it kind of reminds me of one of these aerial-view aesthetics, that also have a nice skyline too.

I'd be super interested in building, but my skills are a bit rusty so I'll probably come to you for a bit of crisitscm on what materials I use / overall design.
Just build something in a plot of yours and I'll pay and paste when It's to my liking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.