Jessica182

In Game Name : Jessicaishere182
Length of Ban : Perm ban
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban
Staff who banned you : Toker
Staff who dealt with you : none
Staff who have warned you previously : none
Reason for ban on record : Using alt
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have never disrespected anyone or any staff member ever. I had an extra account that i gave to my brother and he constantly disrespected and got Ip banned but i guess the mod though he was using alts but the extra account was me. I have been constantly reminding people in the chat that jessica99999 and jessicaishere182(which is me) are two different people.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : There is no reason....
Why should we unban you : Because I didn't do anything it was my brother and if you want us to prove this we can go on teamspeak or something
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? :
How can we trust you again? :
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Jessica99999 is an account that was mine but i gave it to my brother because he didn't have one. That means he couldn't of use alts because it is his only account. He wants to change the username but is scared because he doesnt want to lose everything he's played for. I also sometimes have friends come play with me and this isn't fair to us because we aren't disrespectful to staff or anyone because it's immature.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
According to your story you must have at least seventeen siblings...

Jessica182

Here are all the accounts that play at my house, as well as who they are:
Jessica9999 - My brother
Jessicaishere182 - This is me
Cicada911 - This is my boyfriend
Gabe - My brothers best friend.

There you have it. 4 accounts, 4 different people. None of us have any more than 1 account.

Jessica182

There are many times when we're all on at the same time. Also please explain how the appeal I wrote made it sound I had more than 1 sibbling?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Your account, "Jessicaishere182", has been unbanned. The other accounts will remain banned.

Latest posts

Members online