Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Hey Everyone I'm New

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomesticRac

Hey guys I'm new to the community and I wanted to introduce myself. I started playing on the Minecraft server like two nights ago and tried to make some first impressions on the Teamspeak, but that really didn't go to well cause I was not really myself that night. My IGN is DomesticRac but I prefer to be called Drac, people have already just been calling me Rac which I guess I could get used to. Currently I'm a community college student and hoping to transfer to a school with a good history department. I would like to get a degree in history, but I don't want to teach so I have no idea what I will do with that degree.
I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.5 and I've been gaming ever since I bought World of Warcraft back in 2008 at the end of the Burning Crusade.

I'll just say this now, but I'm very involved in protesting causes that I find important. I will not state what those causes are because I'm sure starting an argument over controversial topics would not be a good way to introduce myself. Thats all I'll say on the subject.

Thats basically me in a nutshell, hope to stick around for a while and try to fix the bad first impressions I made a few nights ago. If theres anything you want to know about me feel free to ask away.

PixelBeta

VIP+
Welcome to the server!I have already met you on ts but on the second day not the first day so i have no bad impressions for you.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Welcome to the server!,
If you have any questions feel free to contact me or any other staff member and we will be happy to answer them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.