Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Hey guys its ya boi BleachBoyz

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkyBag

VIP+
Hey everyone I have been on the server for about 3 months now and I never got to make a proper introduction. I would like to start off by saying I am a huge fan of Naruto and that I am a giant weeaboo. Also I enjoy making videos of myself showering and making rice on Snapchat. I bought a Rolex since they look nice and more recently a VIVE so that I could do some of those naughty VR things. As for my education I attend an all-boys school, well its not an all boys school but the girls just don't talk to us. In my free time I drive a small RC car around and make illegal 14ft tall fires in my backyard without checking the fire laws in my area. I also have a dog that sits on the kitchen table and multiple broken keyboards. My least favorite food/beverage is Milo since it looks disgusting, and should never be a solid. I almost forgot to mention that I firmly believe that people just need to drop it when it comes to stupid arguments. The final thing I would like to say is that I like long walks on the beach and sitting next to a warm fire in a blanket with a good book.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
I enjoyed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.