play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Heyya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acmon

MVP+
Hello!

my names Acmon (in game) I've only played the server for two days but I used to play another drug server awhile back before it's demise.

Loving the feel of the server, not a very talkative person in the chat myself, but it's fun to be a part of so far.

I've played Minecraft since alpha stage (on a previous account) and also love to play terraria
Recently become addicted with the SAO series and another thing about me is I love to run!

So that's about it for the introduction! Thanks

-Acmon

Leechy_

VIP+
Hey Acmon,
Welcome to the Server/Forums, enjoy your stay here at MC Drugs, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
welcome. if you have any questions, the boys with the blue H in their prefix in-game should help you out.

hope to see you around.

Greetings Acmon,

Your activity on the forums is a great thing! Very insightful postings on Mason's muling post.
Here's a warm welcome to the forums to go along with the others.

-Detect

Acmon

MVP+
Greetings Acmon,

Your activity on the forums is a great thing! Very insightful postings on Mason's muling post.

-Detect

Thank you! Want to get to know the community and become apart of it, so I’m trying!

kadewyd

Welcome! As everybody else has said, feel free to ask any questions you may have. And if you're looking for a faction, Anthrax is recruiting ;) (/f f Anthrax). I'm Kadewyd in-game, glad I'll be seeing you around!

Acmon

MVP+
Welcome! As everybody else has said, feel free to ask any questions you may have. And if you're looking for a faction, Anthrax is recruiting ;) (/f f Anthrax). I'm Kadewyd in-game, glad I'll be seeing you around!

Thanks for the offer, I’ve already joined another faction though, thanks anyways!

Turmp

MVP+
Welcome! As everybody else has said, feel free to ask any questions you may have. And if you're looking for a faction, Apex is recruiting ;) (/f f Apex). I'm Craig2 in-game, glad I'll be seeing you around!

Greetings Mr. Riceman,

Your activity on the forums is a great thing! Very insightful postings on Someone's muling post.

-craig2

Welcome to the Server/Forums, enjoy your stay here at MC Drugs, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Acmon

MVP+
Welcome! As everybody else has said, feel free to ask any questions you may have. And if you're looking for a faction, Apex is recruiting ;) (/f f Apex). I'm Craig2 in-game, glad I'll be seeing you around!

Greetings Mr. Riceman,

Your activity on the forums is a great thing! Very insightful postings on Someone's muling post.

-craig2

Good to know I’ll keep that in mind, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.