Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Hi, I am Dev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devtato

MVP
hi im new player here. i like drugs so i found this server. i dont think my mom know yet tho (should i tell her?? she already walked in my room when i was looking up naked boobs on google). i made a sugrcane farm but got raided already. oh well i will starta new one. anyone liek to join me. im very funny guy, reply if u want to join my sugarcane, we can get bettr than the whole server! right now i just need someone to help build. i promise u will not be a slave. i want like 4 diamonds first so i know i can trust u. i will tp u to my farm and u can help (pls no raiding). let me know if u want to join, my faction is spalenbestowner. im 13 and a half yrs old btw, my voice mite sound squeaky on ts but i promis its just my walmart mic. my mom said i could get a new one for christmas so dont worry. i am really looking forward 2 trying this server, pls dont hack my base or in my faction, i do not like hackers. so yeah reply if u like me and want to join my sugarcane base.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Welcome to the server! If you're looking to help us out, there's a new staff position open; TrialHelper! You'd be working under the HeadTrialHelper, Mad_Arc. If you're interested, please fax us your application (applications must be in the form of macaroni art).

Turmp

MVP+
Welcome to the server, Dev. MSG me in-game if you need help starting out. Helpers and staff are here to help. Hope you enjoy yourself on the great server known as MC-Dab <(-_-)/

IGN: Turmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online