Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Hi

ifWebber

VIP
In Game Name : IfWebber
Length of Ban : 3 Days.
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp ban, both mc-drugs and creative.
Staff who banned you : Spalw
Staff who dealt with you : Spalw
Staff who have warned you previously : I did not get warned, I just got banned all of the sudden.
Reason for ban on record : Creating an extreme lag.
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was doing annoying and creating a lag machine, they thought I was doing it on purpose to get the server down though it was just me being clumsy.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I was being an idiot, I was not aware of the situation and what the result of it would be. Also, I will never do such things again. I was trying out something, obviously. Stupid things, I know...
Why should we unban you : I will never create any lag on both Creative and Mc-drugs server, I was just trying something that was REALLY stupid. I hope you guys understand me and will take into account I was not aware of the situation and the result it would have, I didn't know it would be such a mess.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will never do such things again, also. I will ask someone to join my plot so nothing stupid happens. Also my plot will be a nice building in stead of such something stupid!
How can we trust you again? : I already play the server for a long time, I donated and got some really nice friends on mc-drugs. I don't want to ruin that. Please unban me, I will never do such stupid things again!
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I only made the lag machine on the creative server, not on mc-drugs. Though I got banned from both, in my opinion that is not fair. I didn't do anything wrong on the mc-drugs server though I am banned on it.

JakeSpecter42

VIP
When you we're banned I saw the admins talking the option of only an mc creative ban and not mc drugs isn't available yet

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This is the worst ban appeal I've read in a while.
First of all, you're banned for two days, and your reason for ban on record is completely wrong.

It should be very clear that the Creative server and MCDrugs aren't separate servers, you join MCDrugs and can also play creative. Until there is another discussion about it all bans will be "global". You can wait out your ban, as it expires soon anyway.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.