Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

HoldThisSalt

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by AKAjabroc, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaltyKen

SaltyKen Well-Known Member MVP

SaltyKen
    Smuggler
    Thanks for applying. Although your application isn't what we ae looking for. Application DENIED.
  2. VerseGA

VerseGA New Member MVP+ Contributor III

What is your IGN(Ingame Name)? VerseGA
    Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use skype): I use mostly Teamspeak but can use all
    How long have you been playing? Over a year now
    What is your rank(drug/donor)? Smuggler/ MVP+
    What factions were you in before? OhChit
    What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc... Very good at building and can PvP
    What can you offer to the faction? I am an extremely loyal member who will do anything I can for the faction
    Why do you want to join the faction? I want to join something bigger and be apart of a team
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? N/A
    Do you have any requests from the faction? Nothing specific as of now
  3. Zerooo__

Zerooo__ Retired Staff Retired Staff MVP+

zZero__
    Junky
    Application DENIED. Thanks for applying.
  4. Weemansmellbad12

Weemansmellbad12 New Member

What is your IGN(Ingame Name)?weemansmellbad12
    Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use skype): I use discord a lot, but can make a skype account.
    How long have you been playing? Little bit less than a month
    What is your rank(drug/donor)? Massproducer no donor rank.
    What factions were you in before?AxisEmpire
    What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc... I'm pretty good at pvp and buildings
    What can you offer to the faction? A loyal member and someone who you can trust.
    Why do you want to join the faction? I would like to join the faction because this faction seems very good and has a lot of teamwork.
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? Never punished
    Do you have any requests from the faction? I have no requests from the faction
  5. trevie303

trevie303 New Member

What is your IGN(Ingame Name)?:trevie303
    Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use skype):Discord and Teamspeak
    How long have you been playing?:Minecraft? 3 years. MCDrugs? About 3 days
    What is your rank(drug/donor)?:Mule
    What factions were you in before?:None
    What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc...:pretty good at farms and building.
    What can you offer to the faction?:Nice buildings.
    Why do you want to join the faction?:Teamwork
    Have you ever been banned? If so why?:no
    Do you have any requests from the faction?:None, really.
  6. Zerooo__

zZero__
    Junky
    Application DENIED. Thanks for applying. Try expanding on your application next time.

Application DENIED. Thanks for applying. Feel free to apply again once you rank up a little more and try expanding on your application next time.
  7. PeacefulTruck

PeacefulTruck New Member

Deleted
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  8. flareon89106

flareon89106 New Member

What is your IGN(Ingame Name)? flareon89106
    How long have you been playing? 1 week
    What is your rank(drug/donor)? mule
    What factions were you in before? mafia but the guy in it exclude and kill me ):
    What are you good at? farming and mining
    What can you offer to the faction? a new loyal player :p i can give 1/2 of the drugs i get

Why do you want to join the faction? i dont wanna be alone #nofriend
    Have you ever been banned? no
    Do you have any requests from the faction? i dont think so...
    (i live in quebec so i speak french so maybe i will take time to respond your questions)

i hope you are gonna accept me :p

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  9. Zerooo__

zZero__
    Junky
    Application DENIED. Thanks for applying. Feel free to apply again just try expanding on your application next time.
  10. PeacefulTruck

PeacefulTruck New Member

deleted
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  11. TheDragonRbn

TheDragonRbn New Member

Ingame name: TheDragonRbn

How old are you: 18

Do you have Teamspeak: I have Teamspeak as well as Skype. I could get discord if needed.

What is your current drug/cop rank: MassProducer (Drug)

How long have you played the MCD Server: Since the start of the last map.

Would you be a builder or a fighter: I am good at both. However, I prefer building.

Have you ever been banned & if so what for: No, I have not.

What is your previous factions: Synthesis, I left because they were all a little inexperienced and immature for me...

Why should we accept you in the faction?

1) I am a hard worker
    I "attack" my problems head on with a creative outlook and don't stop until it's done.
    2) I am a fantastic builder
    I am very good with redstone, creating safe vaults/bases, automatic farming systems and decor.
    3) I have tons of experience with drug and faction servers

Of my 8 years of playing minecraft, I've played on 4 drug servers, this being the best. I have gained lots of experience and think that I could bring a unique set of talents to the faction that could be beneficial and advantageous.
    4) I am trustworthy
    I am a very trustworthy faction member. I do not scam. I do not destroy peoples hard work for my personal gain or for fun. I know how hard it is to build something from the ground up from scratch. It's not easy. So when I see something great, I want to hop on board to go where ya'll are sailing.
    5) I understand the commitment that it takes to be in this faction
    I have lots of time to be on helping fellow members, or leaders. I have tons of time (hours a day) to be on. I understand that it means i'll need to put the faction needs before my own and commit to working, and helping gain power.
    6) I am good at making drug runs
    I have never been caught or jailed by the police. I have learned all of the best routes when different types of cops are on. I go underground, couching the whole way, or up the mountain and on to the roofs. You can trust me with those missions that you would rather not do, or don't have time for.
    7) I respect everyone
    I respect EVERYONE. That means staff. That means members, and that means people lower than me. I put myself in their shoes and try to help them to the best of my ability.
    8) I love this server
    I really do. I love it. That's why i'm trying out for Helper, as well as applying here. my experience has been fun, but there's only so far you can make it by yourself. It's good to have a safe, competitive community where you all share a set of common goals. That's why I think i'd make a good fit here.

Thank you so much for reviewing my application. I look forward to hearing from you.
    • + High + High x 1
  12. Zhihu

Zhihu Well-Known Member 2017 Map Founder Contributor MVP+

Zhihu
    Smuggler
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    • + High + High x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
  13. TheDragonRbn

TheDragonRbn New Member

Ok Zhihu. Of my 7 years playing.
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
  14. Zerooo__

zZero__
    Junky
    Application ACCEPTED! You will be invited shortly.
  15. TheDragonRbn

TheDragonRbn New Member

:)
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  16. TheDragonRbn

TheDragonRbn New Member

Why do you not know wtf this is?
  17. Zerooo__

zZero__
    Junky
    thats my signature
  18. Don_Tross

Don_Tross New Member

What is your IGN(Ingame Name)? Don_Tross
    Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use skype): Got everything in the books
    How long have you been playing? 20ish days, got about 3 days gametime. I play at least an hour each day
    What is your rank(drug/donor)? VIP Grower
    What factions were you in before? Was in one with my irl mates. They stopped playing
    What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc... Used to play lots of factions so I'd say im pretty decent at building and PVP
    What can you offer to the faction? I raid quite a lot and can build to my hearts content
    Why do you want to join the faction? Wanted to join a serious faction from the start, more enjoyable when playing with people
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? Yah, was banned for using world downloaded ---> any questions, just ask
    Do you have any requests from the faction? accept this application plz
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  19. Dakotaa

Dakotaa Owner Staff Member Owner

• + High + High x 1
  20. TobiasXtreme

TobiasXtreme New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.