Grandmasterzk

In Game Name : GrandmasterZK
Length of Ban :2 d 23 hrs 55 min
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :
Staff who banned you :GotEdit
Staff who dealt with you :none
Staff who have warned you previously :none
Reason for ban on record :Xray/ FastEat
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :I have no idea maybe because i was warping wild and finding stairs and old base and taking what ever was usfull
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : because i was ban during a raid after i was killed and i lost everything
Why should we unban you : no reason to ban me
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I probly wont play on this server any more
How can we trust you again? : no need
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?U should really check your staff

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
In Vanilla Minecraft there is no way that you can walk and eat at the same time. This is what you were doing after you mined directly down into a base that had chests. On your way going to that base, you were constantly looking down. As soon as you saw this base from above ground, you started to mine down collecting some ores along the way.

I will let ThaCandyMan at this case.

~Edit

Last edited:

zac

"In Vanilla Minecraft there is no way that you can walk and eat at the same time"

You can eat and walk at the same time

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I think what he meant by walking and eating at the same time is that it slows you down... You can't walk a normal speed and eat at the same time... and he has perfect reason for the ban if you were staring at the ground and just so "happen" to dig straight down to a base. From the evidence gathered the ban is legit.

Latest posts

Members online