Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

How To Be A Good Mule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac_Milller

Contributor
I see alot of mules struggling to succeed becuase they simply do not know how to. Because of this, I have compiled a list of strategies/tips to help new/ inexperienced mules. See below:

Tip 1- Use potions. A common potion combo that good mules use is invis + speed. this will help you remain unseen aswell as making you a faster mule.
Tip 2- Use different routes. never follow the redstone trail because that is the trail that is watched/patrolled the most. Good routes generally consist of going through the mines or the mountain path, aswell as taking a giant backroute. Yes it may be slower, but it is definetly safer(note, routes will change when the map changes, so be prepared to always find new routes).
Tip 3- Use good accesories to help you mule. space boots, spring-loaded boots, smugglers boots, and many more will boost your success rate when muling. While these can be hard to come by, if you do manage to get some of these accesories, you will be more efficient.
Tip 4- Choose the right time. I know this is kinda obvious, but it also extremely overlooked. Don't be afraid to ask fellow players about which cops are on, as you should choose a time to mule when the cops are not super active.
Tip 5- Make runs with an empty hand. This is a minor tip, but also not alot of mules know this. Many players who put up mule jobs will leave one slot blank so that you will have nothing in your hands when you run. If you check your invetory when you run and the blank spot is not in your main 9 slots but rather in your other slots, hover over the empty slot and press '1'. this will move the blank slot to your main inv and you will have nothing in your hands. this is helpful because if cops get a quick glance at you, it will appear as if you are carrying no drugs.

(msg me if I missed anything; if I did I will add it!)

Conches

VIP
Here are some other tips I have acquired over time.

- You don't want to sprint. Sprinting makes more particles which means people are more likely to see you.
-This is kinda a route but when you go to spawn you want to get on the second floor of the spawn room and there will be a ladder. Go up the ladder and you will be on the roof. From that point, there is a little spot where you can jump off of and you can run into the mineshafts or go on the mountain.

That's all I got. I can't think of anymore but if any others come to mind I will post them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.